28 - Greetings Earthlings

Percy Jackson was thinking about how he would make his grand entrance. It had to be worthy of a god. He was thinking of scorching the ground when he landed, with the fire dancing in a circle around him. 

 He was on a ship currently, his council members were all commanding different ships, so naturally he was in charge of one as well.

  He was in the cockpit, Nearing Earth, arriving at destination in 30 minutes.

  Got it Phyrrus.  Percy responded to the son of Hyperion.

  Each ship had a large army with in it, there were 8 council members and 16 ships, together it formed, one super ship. They would do that just before they entered earth's atmosphere. 

  In ten minutes, we will merge. he told all the captains, he received a positive through the responses.

  Does anyone sense any other ships, nearby. Percy asked, well aware that Chaos and Void would arrive soon, while his big ally would be nearby.

  A blood red ship is near us. Responded Jason.

  Lock onto it, they are allies.  Percy explained over the intercom.

   On it.

  Percy  got out of his seat and went to the washroom, he had put the vessel on autopilot and needed to stand up. When he returned, he saw many other ships closing in on his own. 

  Bringing his own ship towards them, he brought them together and the super ship was coming closer to being a reality, it had been part of Order's plans for the battle, so the council and all of the pilots had trained it with simulations. They couldn't afford to have any mistakes.

  The son of Poseidon walked through an interconnection between 2 ships and discovered he was on Lilija's ship. She had already sworn an oath to him, so he had no qualms about trusting her with a task like this.

  "How is it going?"

  "Great, thanks for the job. Anyway, We should be on earth soon, are we going to fly straight at the empire state building or do we want to land in Brooklyn and bring our forces to Manhatten. If we crash into Olympus, than there is no knowing, how that will turn out. If we go the route of walking there, and fighting in the streets. Than we will have to fight them."

  Percy nodded. " Let's fight."

  * * * * * * * * * *  

 "Greetings Earthling!" Percy's voice boomed over a mega speaker. " We are here to Destroy Olympus."

  " Who do you think you are." Zeus shouted.

  " Why, I will tell you."

  Percy dropped through the air, from an extraordinary height. Zeus could have zapped him. But the god was in too much shock.

  Percy crashed into the ground, dust, flying everywhere, the ground cracking apart.

  When the dust cleared, it revealed him, a hand forcing his sword into the ground. A ring of fire around him. A midnight black suit of armor on.

  " I am Perseus The Destroyer ."

  At those words, hoards from his armies, charged out. Demi - immortals, monsters, gods and more. The ground where Percy had landed, now had Giants from Tartarus, climbing out.  

  Zeus stared at the demigod, his eyes glowing with fear and anger. " Why Perseus?"

  "  You wanted to kill me, after all I have done for you."

  " No." Zeus said.

  " Filthy Liar." Percy exclaimed angrily , he pointed his sword towards the armies of Olympus " Kill them all."

  The monsters and his armies rushed forward towards the on coming battle. The fight for Olympus had just begun.

  * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Battle had barely commenced but already, people were dying. Space ships fired at the ground, blasting demigods and gods alike. 

  " I have never been one for revenge." Percy explained to the big three gods. "But .. I will make an exception just this once."

  Zeus fired the master bolt at the prepared demigod, Poseidon stabbed at his son while Hades traded strikes with his sword against the son of Poseidon.

 " Ungrateful, I bring your weapon to you and it is used to kill me?" Percy said, taunting the gods to come after him.

  Zeus's attacks were missing the target but Percy was getting slower. He was evidently tired from the fighting and the gods weren't slowing down.

  Poseidon got the first strike in when Percy had been scratched on his leg by the Trident, the son of Poseidon groaned before blowing up the ground at Zeus's feet, blasting Hades with water and summoning a storm.

  A bolt of lightning fell through the air and struck Poseidon.

  Percy hobbled his way through the streets as a sleek white ship zipped through the air, it blasted the boy, who barely managed to get out of the way, he would need to give his armies all the help possible.

  * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

  Altheia's sword skewered a demigod through the chest as she pulled it out, wiping the blood off her blade, she turned to her next victim. The demigod stared at her in fear, " Please, have mercy." the demigod whimpered.

  " What is your name?" she asked, the fighter couldn't have been more than 7 years old.

   " Jason." the boy muttered.

   " OK, you can join us, I can send you to the ship, you will be safe there." she explained to Jason/

  The boy nodded before saying " Just please don't kill Poseidon." the boy asked her.

  " Why not." Altheia asked him.

  " He is my dad."

  " Than, Percy is your brother. I can't control if Poseidon dies, but I won't kill him."

  " Thank you."

  The daughter of Chaos nodded before sending a message  to have the boy beamed up to the ship.

 That did indeed happen, as a blue beam pulled him up, now that he was fine. She could go fight the enemy now.

 * * * * * * * * * * * *

That was a longer chapter, it was good and the final battle has began. I am happy with this story and we are nearing the conclusion of the first book, The second book will be out after the conclusion of this, I am so hyped. Also I changed the cover.

 Thanks

  Darkness.