#29 six days left of break?!

Start from the beginning

"Nah i think neji and shikamaru were in the same kindergarten class y'know with both of them being smartasses" he said laughing.

"Why does that not surprise me" i asked exasperated and layed my head back down on Lee.

Lee groaned and opened his eyes "mmm good morning" he said and yawned.

My face heated up a considerable amount when he looked up at me "oh uhm good morning gaara" he said smiling up at me nervously.

"Morning lee" I said trying my best to not show my blush "i-i'll um get off you" I said awkwardly.

"It's ok if you're still tired you don't have to get up" he said and I shook my head then put on my best smile.

"It's ok Lee I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything" I said and sat up then let him sit up.

"You really weren't making me uncomfortable gaara"

"Oh ok sorry" I said and smiled nervously.

"Wow you two are awkward" Kiba commented yawning.

Sasuke pov
"Wow kiba I'm shocked that your up" I said

"Why what time is it?"

"It's like eleven"

"Oh shit really? I'm going back to sleep, night bitches" he said flopping back down on the couch and closing his eyes.

"Well thats was....pleasant" I said laughing.

Gaara and lee were still sitting in awkward silence. I laughed to myself and waited for everyone else to wake up.

About twenty minutes later neji woke up and yawned the groaned.

Neji pov
"ugh shikamaru let go of meeee" I said and tried to pry his hands off but he just gripped me tighter.

"Shik-a-maru let g-o i ca-n't br-eathe" I choked out and squirmed around untill I woke him up.

He woke up with a groan and then let go of me "oh shit sorry neji how long was i like....killing you?"

"All fucking night" I choked out took a deep breath.

"Oh God I'm sorry why didn't you wake me up then?"

"Because I didn't want to. I would've felt bad" i said and layed back down facing him now that I could breathe.

"Now why the hell would you have felt bad if you couldn't breathe"

'Because I like you idiot' I thought "I dunno you're always tired so I wanted to let you sleep"

I think I saw something in his eyes soften because he sighed and smiled "neji that was probably the nicest and dumbest things I've ever heard you say" he said and I laughed.

"Well you're welcome for letting you sleep" I said stretching out and yawning.

"You should go back to sleep It's only like 11:30 in the morning y'know"

"Nah it's ok everyone else will probably be awake soon anyway" I said yet I found myself closing my eyes "jusr wake me up when everyone else wakes up" I said and drifted back into sleep.

"Ok I will" he said and unbeknownst to me he smiled.

Sasuke pov

Gaara and lee were now talking to eachother about oretty much any topic that came to mind and now Naruto was stirring in my arms.

He yawned then pressed his face into my chest "morning" he mumbled wrapping his arms around me tighter.

'He's so cute!' I thought and smiled softly at him whole trying not to squeak like a fangirl.