Chapter 41: Island

Start from the beginning

Ge Xi: "Although I did not smell the pheromone on his body, I can smell it on President Gu, I would not be mistaken. He obviously brought an omega with him, and there was no one else except Mr. Yue."

Lin Li: "Shut up, maybe he is not an omega, you were being too impatient."

He thought that based on the looks of Ge Xi, if he could be favored by Gu Wei, and then being brought back to the Gu Group, the boy would have a great future in front of him. He would also gain some benefit from this and his words would have some value to Gu Wei. How could he have thought that this silly boy had not succeeded in his own plan? The plan was killed before it could start, and he even got himself on Gu Wei's blacklist in the first meeting.

Matsu Island was far away from the headquarters, and Lin Li did not know about Gu Wei's marriage. This time he just thought that Gu Wei was here for vacation as he said. Gu Wei did not explain that he would bring a companion.

Ge Xi: "Uncle..."

"You go home first." Lin Li waved his hand irritably. He had to go back to the company to work overtime to sort out the materials.

Sure enough, not everyone can take the shortcut, he is only suitable for being a diligent worker.

In the car, Yue Fei started to realize that the scent he just smelled on the lawn might be Ge Xi's pheromone.

"He is an omega?"

With a thoughtless sentence, Gu Wei understood what Yue Fei meant and nodded lightly.

Thinking that Gu Wei was being sexually harassed again, but he did not notice it, Yue Fei suddenly blamed himself: "I didn't protect you just now."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows when he heard the words: "How would you protect me?"

"Holding up the speaker to announce, your President Gu is bringing his partner out on their honeymoon, don't engage in indecent acts that would destroy the relationship of other people's partners." Yue Fei suppressed his voice and imitated wonderfully.

Seeing him being funny, Gu Wei's mood finally improved, and he smiled: "Silly."

Yue Fei went on to say wildly: "Yes, there is actually a simpler method. Just hang a sign on your neck that says 'I'm married, do not touch'."

Gu Wei stretched out his hand to pinch the boy's face: "Yue Xiao Fei, you've gotten more courageous these days."

Dare to compare him to a dog.

Yue Fei shrank and hid his hand, and said with a smile: "It's President Gu who raised me well."

They arrived at the hotel soon.

"We said we were out for our honeymoon this time, so we can only stay in one room, do you understand?"

After getting out of the car, Gu Wei walked beside Yue Fei, lowered his head slightly and whispered in his ear.

Yue Fei did not expect this at all. He was stunned for a while before nodding: "...understood."

He did not know why, but the image of being pressed on the blanket for pheromone grooming suddenly appeared, and Yue Fei's ears were faintly heated up.

The luggage was delivered by the concierge, and Yue Fei followed Gu Wei to the suite with the best view of the hotel.

Looking out from the huge floor-to-ceiling window, there is an endless expanse of the sea. The beautiful seascape makes Yue Fei temporarily forget the other person in the room.

"It's so beautiful," Yue Fei walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and exclaimed while looking at the scenery outside.

Gu Wei sat down on the sofa and watched him looking all happy. The corners of his mouth unconsciously put on a smile: "Eat something first, then we go to the beach."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

When you come to the island, you must eat seafood.

When the dishes were ready, Yue Fei noticed that many of them were shelled.

However, whether it was a lobster or a gooseneck barnacle, Gu Wei skillfully took off the shell, he picked out the delicious meat and placed it in Yue Fei's bowl.

"Eat slowly."

Yue Fei bit his chopsticks, a little embarrassed: "Thank you."

Outside the suite door, the gloved waiter was at a loss as to what to do, and asked the manager standing by: "Is it really unnecessary to go in and serve the two VIP guests?"

The manager glared at him: "Don't you have any insight? President Gu is doing it himself. What are you staying here for, want to be a light bulb?"

The waiter sighed, with some uneasy conscience: "I just did not expect the money to be so profitable this time." I thought that the guests living in this kind of suite must be difficult to serve.

Manager: "Just take it as a blessing. Five years ago, when I was still a little waiter, I ran into President Gu, but I did not have such good luck like you."

He happened to be on duty when Gu Wei was here five years ago. He heard his colleagues' gossip and knew that Gu Wei was Matsu Island's big boss. When he saw him looking so young, he took the other as a rich second generation. Apart from giving generous tips, he would not understand management. Because of this kind of thinking, coupled with the limited level of business at the time, he and his colleagues made many low-level mistakes. On the last day, when Gu Wei pointed out all the unprofessional behaviors on the spot, a group of people almost wanted to plunge into the sea with shame.

But after Gu Wei criticized them, he did not fire them directly. Instead, he invited a well-known international hotel service team to give them a month of training.

He heard that the cost of training was astronomical.

Since then, although Gu Wei was like a far way emperor to them in the past few years, no one in the hotel dared to fool around at will. They all tried their best to use their turnover to earn back the training fees. Over the past few years, Gu Wei's image in their hearts is half a boss and half a god, and everyone was afraid and respectful of him.

This time he heard that Gu Wei was coming here for a vacation. They didn't rest for a day. They rectified themselves from top to bottom and from bottom to top for several rounds, and they waited with full on armor to greet him.

It now appeared that they shouldn't let Gu Wei down.

The waiter did not understand the feelings of his manager, and started gossiping: "Is that Mr. Yue the partner of Mr. Gu? I just heard them talk about their honeymoon."

Hearing this, the manager's eyes lit up: "You just reminded me, they will go for a walk later, follow me to bring the sets from the couple's suite over."

Waiter: "Do we need to ask Mr. Gu for instructions?"

The manager held his arms: "...Young man, do you know how to become a manager?"

Waiter: "Huh?'

Manager: "You must do well in the tasks that the leader instructs. You must learn to understand and do well for the tasks that the leader does not tell you to. You must do better than what the leader expected of you, understand?"

The young waiter smiled honestly and didn't quite understand: "Oh."

Manager: "Slowly understand it on your own."

... An hour later, the young waiter followed behind the manager, holding a box of props and products that he had brought from the special suite in his hand, and said in a complimentary tone: "Manager, mouth gags, ropes, candles... I also got them all here."

---