Chapter 41: Island

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Yue Fei heard Gu Wei speak in a cold voice, "Are you the only staff on Matsu?"

The atmosphere instantly solidified.

Ge Xi blushed and panicked: "President Gu, I'm sorry, Mr. Lin has gone to the bathroom and will come over soon."

Gu Wei curled up his lips: "It seems that I have misunderstood them."

Ge Xi did not know how to answer for a moment, so he could only step aside and called President Lin.

Yue Fei pulled Gu Wei's sleeve: "What's the matter?"

Gu Wei glanced at him: "Someone is trying to seduce your alpha right under your nose, did you not notice it?"

"Huh?" Yue Fei was completely clueless.

Gu Wei stopped talking and walked towards the car that had been waiting not far away.

Yue Fei glanced at Ge Xi who was on the phone, and followed Gu Wei.

Ge Xi turned around after making the phone call, he saw the guests who President Lin had ordered him to entertain were already in the car that was about to leave.

"To the hotel."

The driver was arranged by the Gu Family, so he disregarded Ge Xi who was trotting outside, and stepped on the accelerator.

Almost at the same time, a middle-aged man not far away hurried over and stopped at the side of the car.

"President Gu!" The other party shouted.

"Wait a moment," Gu Wei asked the driver to stop.

The window got rolled down, and the middle-aged man ran to Gu Wei's side.

"President Gu, I'm really sorry. I came here to wait for you very early, but my stomach suddenly became uncomfortable, so I left for a while. I didn't expect you to arrive just in time. Ge Xi is an intern at the company, if he had offended you in any way, it was my insufficient guidance, I apologize on his behalf!"

Gu Wei frowned slightly and looked at Lin Li with cold eyes: "Lin Li, we seem to have not seen each other for two years."

Lin Li smiled: "Yes, President Gu, you have been busy at work for two years. I always hope that you can come to the Island to rest for a while. And I finally can wait until this day."

Gu Wei raised the corners of his mouth: "It's only been two years, and you have forgotten what kind of person I am."

Lin Li's smile on his lips dropped, sweat starting to form on his forehead.

"Go back, I will go to the company tomorrow." Gu Wei looked away, "What need to be prepared? You don't need me to teach you that."

Lin Li lowered his head: "Please rest assured."

The window closed slowly.

As the car drove away, Lin Lin called Ge Xi to his side.

"What did you do?" Lin Li's tone was very serious.

Ge Xi: "I didn't do anything. You said President Gu doesn't like people taking the initiative. I was very reserved."

Lin Li: "Then why is President Gu so angry?"

"I..." Ge Xi felt wronged, "just now, I could not control my pheromone..."

"You idiot!" Lin Li got furious, "Didn't I tell you that President Gu hates omega seducing him? Especially using pheromone!"

Ge Xi: "But, he has an omega by his side, how do I know..."

Lin Li noticed something unusual: "President Gu brought an omega?"