"Uuugghh I wanna walk around naked all day, and yes they coming" she said dragging her feet as she walked over to me.

She was already oiled up because when we got out of the shower I rubbed her body down then I got dressed in some shorts and a tank top then I went to clean up her morning sickness mess.

"I would love that, but we have a child and traffic coming through the house so you gotta put on some clothes before our house becomes one big crime scene" I said causing her to bust out laughing.

"Crime scene? It'll never get that far we'll clean it up and act like nothing ever happened" she said smiling at me causing me to smirk.

"See this why you baby, crazy just like me" I said then we started doing our handshake.

"Periodtt" she said doing her hand motion.

"What kind of bra you wanna wear today" I asked pinching her nipples then I started jiggling her titties around in my hands.

"Stooooop" she said laughing trying to stop me from playing with her titties, but I pushed her hands away and continued doing it.

"Why they so..jiggly and big and suckable" I said licking my lips while I eyed her titties that sat still in my two hands.

"You not finna stop anyways, and I wanna weaaaar a sports bra for right now because I'm wearing lace later" she said causing bed to mug her.

"Unt unt, you wearing a granny bra later that lace is for me to see" I said taking my hands off her titties then I opened her bra drawer.

"Bye asf ion own no granny bras nigga" she said laughing hard as hell.

"I'll go buy you some quit playing" I said grabbing her a black sports bra then I closed her drawer.

"That's just gone be a waste of money because ian gone put the shit on" she said taking the bra from my hand then she started putting the bra on.

"Maaaan I need to go bra shopping again this small ass shit hugging the fuck outta my titties" she said mugging the bra.

"Take it off then and we'll go get some new ones after you get yo hair and nails done" I said looking at her.

"Then what imma wear" she asked looking at me with a straight face.

It ain't my fault yo titties getting bigger, wait nvm it actually is my fault because I got her ass pregnant, lmao.

"Wear them nipple cover things then you can put on a shirt" I said causing her to start taking off the bra.

"Smart idea thanks baby" she said smiling handing me her bra.

"You're welcome" I said putting the bra on the floor then I opened up her bra drawer again I started taking out all of her sports bras.

"Next, my husband's boxers and then his shirt" she said taking my boxers off the dresser then she put them on then she put on my shirt.

"You look so beautiful baby" I said cheesing at her then I pulled my phone out and started taking pictures of her.

"That's enough it cost to take pictures of me boo I'm all about my money" she said flipping her hair.