"Because I didn't mean to wake you up, a-and I-i can't clean my throw up because it stiiiinnkks" she said full blown crying at this point.

"Ma calm down, ok? I woke up because I didn't feel you next to me and I have no problem cleaning yo throw up so suck these tears up locette, so we can get inside the shower together before Sani wakes up" I said wiping her eyes causing her to nod her head.

"O-ok I wanted to make y'all breakfast, but I just had to throw up" she said stepping out of my embrace.

"How bout after we get ourselves together and then when Sani gets up we'll all go downstairs and make breakfast together" I suggested causing her to smile big while I stripped out of my clothes then I walked over to the hamper and placed my clothes inside.

"Ok, I like that idea" she said following behind me.

"Ok, let's go shower and you look good as hell baby" I said looking back at her with a smirk.

"Thank you papa you look good too" she said smiling big then she stepped inside the shower then I got in behind her.

"Thank you ma" I said cheesing.

"Alexa play shower playlist" I called out.

"Shower playlist now playing"

"I love you papa" she said wrapping her arms around me as I stood with my back facing my shower head.

"I love you too ma" I said wrapping my arms around her then I bent down and kissed her lips passionately then after awhile she pulled away.

"Our pussy wet daddy you gotta fix it" she said softly causing my dick to stiffen all the way up.

"How you want me to fix it baby" I asked in low voice then I brought my hands down to her ass and gave it a nice smack causing a soft moan to escape her mouth.

"I need you deep inside of me" she said looking at me while she batted her eyelashes.

"Hands on the wall, now" I demanded smacking her ass again then I unwrapped my arms from around her.

"Yes sir" she said smiling at me then she unwrapped her arms and put her hands on the wall and arched her back then I walked behind her.

This why she pregnant again now, she just so sexy.

Spreading her cheeks I bent down and licked her ass then I began circling my tongue around her hole causing her to moan softly then I made my way down to her pussy and I began french kissing her clit for awhile then I stood up and aligned myself with her entrance then I pushed myself inside.

"Fuck ma" I moaned out feeling her pussy tighten against my dick.

I swear her shit was the perfect fit for me I'm talking three little bears type shit her shit was jusssst right for a nigga.

"Shit daddy" she moaned softly when I began stroking her at a steady pace.

45 minutes later...

"Ma c'mere so I can put your clothes on because didn't you say Deondre dem was coming over this morning" I asked pulling her out a pair of my new Ethika boxers and one of my shirts then I laid it on top of my dresser.