"Syco I was playing ! G hold up damn nigga." He laughed pushing her off slowly while I had my attention over at the couch .

Watching her sleep there peacefully , my mind wanted me to do some goofy .

I guess it took over since I opened a random water bottle that's was laying alone on the coffee table .

Opening the cap pouring the cold water onto her watching her gasp while I cracked up alongside with the other folks that was in the area .

"Blu ! , Leave me alone bro ." She snapped with her drenched face picking up the bottle that I had dropped throwing it over at his head .

"Just let me sleep damn ." Stopping her feet while she frowned out of the blue laying herself right back onto the soaked couch . "Leave me alone damn."

Blu sucked his teeth flicking her on her forehead . "Scuba I ain't drop that water on yo face this time , fa real." He laughed .

"Tweakin yo , wassup Teezy . Heard bout yo protest yesterday .. muhfuckers was wrong fa shooting that bitch up ." He continued , dapping me up .

"Hey random." I waved smiling in her direction watching her give me the finger . "Damn okay , wassuh Sosa."

"Boy move , acting like I ain't see what you did to ma homegirl g ." She scoffed waving me off . "Weird as yo ."

"Ain't nobody weird except fa you ." I laughed softly seating down beside her . "Can't even choose yo right gender but I'm weird ? Ight g."

"Ain't nun wrong with stud's." TK shruhgs holding a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream resting on his palm now taking a seat where everyone was .

"But if your name is Sosa then your a problem ." He continued earning a few laughs before a pillow when flying at his head .

"Ion even cause bout y'all opinions fa real , bitches and niggas want me ." She smiled while I gave her a dumb look at the same time. "Uh ah , I attract both genders."

"Girl- boy , whatever." I scoffed . "They dead lying to you ass on stone ."

"Get off Sosa's dick." She buttered into the conversation rubbing her eyes before stretching . "don't you got sum activists shit to attend to or sum , but hey Trel."

"Say hi scuba .. Trel say hi." Her sister laughed . "Trel stop acting shy right cause your brother's here , go head and shit beside ha."

"That nigga is 15-." Cutting myself off . "What he doing messing round with someone that's Blu and TK's age ?."

"Bye." Scuba stood up stretching before flicking my head . "Me and Trel go way back."

"Trey got corona so ion know why you beside him , that nigga contagious." I lied through my words watching everyone stand up from they seats .

"Ah hell naw ." TK sucks his teeth placing his bowl down onto the coffee table .

"Y'all tweakin." Blu chuckled. "Black people cant get corona goofies."

"Nig- are you mentally ill bra ?." I asked while TK chuckled before dapping me up. "You leaving ?."

"Yeah we finna head to this block party , yo ass gon come or naw ?." He asked while I shook my head . "Ight , you can stay here with scuba lazy as."

"Don't try no shit with my sister bitch !." Her sister syco says before she left out of the house following with everyone else .

I sighed closing the front door searching around for a styrofoam cup and cough syrups around the house . "Shit finna bust."

I mumbled to myself pouring the cough syrup in the sprite bottle before shaking if lighting pouring it into the cup asking Scuba for something . "Blu got any jolly ranchers in here ?."

"Ion live here you got eyes fa a reason the hell." She replied with an attitude making me look back her , now seeing her come my way . "Why you need em anyways ?."

"Fa ma lean- don't ask me stupid shit bra ." Sucking my teeth while I continued to look through the cabinets before finding the packet .

Beginning to open the wrapper , stopping from her sigh . "I heard lean gets folks addictive so why you making it ."

I shrugged . "Keeps me focused , set's my mind straight . And why you care anyways ?." I asked before sipping from the cup .

"I-i." She stuttered making me laugh lightly . "I don't move ! I was just informing you that's all."

"Mhm , but I know how to control myself with these .. so nobody gon get addictive from this shit fa real . And I can't bring this lean shit down on me when I niggas lives in my hand."

"Hm ? I'm confused .." she responded softly rising her eyebrows up.

"A close friend of mine died in a alleyway a few weeks back." I shrugged . "I just think it's sick how folks like us really be killing our own. But I found a necklace around the area ."

"A necklace ?." She asked now keeping eye contact with me .

"Yeah , seem like it belonged to sum girl .. he probably got backdoored . Sum sick shit." I responded noticing she stopped keeping eye contact distancing herself away .

"Yeah .. that's sick."

Vote sexc <33 .
y'all liking this or nawl ?