I let the ball roll forward to my middle pole before I hit it against the three players infront of his goal. I flipped them backwards before I smacked it into his goal.(sorry if that was a confusing description it made sense in my head😅)

I jumped around on one foot and laughed "HA SUCK ON THAT GAARA" I yelled and he groaned. I almost tripped and I grabbed onto sasuke to balance myself.

"You just got lucky" he mumbled.

"No I didn't i'm just more amazing than you!"

"Ok let's go with that" he said sarcastically.

"I will y'know why? BECAUSE IT TRUE!" I shouted and laughed.

"You're such a sore winner"

"I know!" With that I hopped happily back over to the couch and sat down. Standing on one leg without my crutches was really fucking hard and now my leg was tired.

"Hey if you guys want you can just sleepover. It's getting pretty late" neji said. I took put my phone seeing it was almost 7 o'clock.

"Ok I don't think my parents will care" Kiba said.

"Yes same here! Thank you neji" Lee said.

"I mean I've been staying with lee almost every day this summer so I don't think temari and kankuro will miss me another night" gaara said.

"I'll call itachi and ask" sasuke said and I nodded and leaned my head back down on the couch.

"What about you naruto and shikamaru"

"Yeah my dad won't care I've been at sasuke's house anyway"

"I already told my parents I wouldn't be home tonight so yeah I'm fine to stay" shikamaru said from his spot on the couch.

"ok that settles it then! I'll go get food since we didn't eat lunch today" neji said and walked out of his room.

Sasuke pov
I dialed itachi's number and when he picked up he sounded like he was trying to stop laughing "hi sasuke whats up?" He asked.

"What the hell is so funny over there?" I asked confused.

"Fucking deidara won't stop making jokes about everything especially our dad- you mean stick up the ass?" I heard deidara inturrupt.

I almost choked "dad didn't scare him out of his mind yet?!" I asked shocked.

"Nope! He's my partner sasuke c'mon I can't have a boring partner can i? Oh and I'll be staying late tonight. A certain someone keeps distracting me from my work" itachi said.

"Oh well thats fine because I was calling to ask if naruto and I could stay at neji's tonight"

"Oh yeah thats fine i'll see you tomorrow then yeah?"

"Yep ok thanks 'tachi I would say I hope work doesn't bore you to death but you're obviously having a great time at the moment. Ok bye" I said and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Yeah itachi said we could stay" I said to everyone.

"Yes itachi's the best!" Naruto exclaimed pumping his fist in the air happily.

"Oh what you like my brother more now?" I joked.

"Shut up you know i don't!" Naruto said and threw a pillow at me.

A few minutes later neji walked into his room with his cousin hinata and they were bathing carrying food.

They set the food down on the coffee table that neji had in his room.