"Ok thats true sorry lee" neji said "but the rest of you are jerks and I'm not taking that back" neji said crossing his arms.

Kiba looked like he wanted to argue but then he thought about it for a second and nodded his head "yeah no your not wrong" he said laughing.

"but he still loves us anyway" shikamaru commented throwing his arm around neji's shoulders lazily.

"I don't remember ever saying anything of the sort" neji said sarcastically though he was smirking.

"Well too bad because you're not getting rid of us" shikamaru said taking his arm off neji's shoulders and walked over to the couch he had in his room before laying down.

Naruto limped his way over to the couch, leaned his crutches on the wall and sat down at the end where shikamaru wasn't taking up the whole thing.

The rest of us on the other hand weren't so respectful. Kiba sat down on shikamaru's chest, gaara sat down on his shins, I sat on his legs, lee sat on his stomach, and neji sat down on his hips.

"Get off guys i can't breathe!" He said annoyed and slapped kiba's leg.

We all piled off him and he took in a deep breath "you guys could have sat on the bed, the other couch, or the fucking chair but your decided to sit on me you assholes" he mumbled.

"But you love us anyway" neji said mocking him from earlier.

"Tch shut up smartass" shikamaru said sitting up on the couch.

"Nah I'm good" neji said and sat down on the other couch with the rest of us.

Naruto pov
"Ok what does everyone wanna do?" Gaara asked.

"I want a rematch from the arcade so I challenge you to foosball!" I said jumping off the couch and hopping over to the foosball table that neji had in his room.

"You're just mad that I won" gaara teased.

"No I'm just mad that you got kiba to cheat for you!"

"Hey he did that all on his own you can't get mad at me for that" gaara said going to the opposite side of the foosball table.

"Oh bullshit" i said taking the ball out of my side of the table. I dropped it in the middle of the table and smacked it up the table.

Gaara wasn't ready so it went straight into his goal "hey I wasn't ready yet!"

"If your hands were on the little foosball rods then you were obviously ready" i said moving one of the chips that you use to keep score to the left of al the others.

"Ooh you little bastard I'll get you back" gaara said taking the ball out of his side and dropped it in the middle of the table.

He smacked the ball up my side of the table but I smacked it back. It went on like that for a little while untill I scored again.

"Nice way to get me back gaara" I teased and he flipped me off as he grabbed the ball again.

It went on like this for a while. Gaara scored on me, I scored on him and ect. Sasuke, neji, kiba, shikamaru, and Lee were gathered around us watching.

I hit game point before gaara did and I grinned to myself. Gaara had scored on me last so it was my turn to drop the ball into the table 'I better get this fucking point' i thought smacking the ball up the table.

Gaara hit it back to my side but it bounced off the wall next to my goal and went back to him.

I moved the foosball rod with the three players on it infront of my goal to block it and thank God I did because gaara hit it up and it almost went in my goal.

The Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें