Extra Ordinary part 1

"Tell me why did you break into my house?" I asked the man in front of me.

After I dropped of Klaus at the academy, I went straight to work. Antonio called me saying they found one of the men who break into my house.

So here we are, him tied up on a chair with electric wires stuck to his body. Me sitting in a chair in front of him.

He didn't answer my question from before, so I gave Antonio a signal to turn on the electric wires.

His body moved as the electric shocks went through his body. Signaling Antonio that he could stop, I stood up from my chair and stood face to face with the man.

"Why did you break into my house?" I asked calmly. Instead of responding, he spit on my black red bottom heels.

I looked down at my shoes and back up at him. "Cariño, these cost more than your life" I told him honestly.

I backed up and went to the corner of the basement. I grabbed the bat and went back over to him.

I grabbed the bat with two hands and hit his shin with it. "Fuck!" He yelled in pain.

"Now, let's try again shall we" I lifted his chin op with the bat. "Why did you break into my house?" I asked dangerously calm.

"Puta" (Whore) he spat. I shrugged at him and dropped my bat from his chin.

I took my gun from my waistband and pointed at his foot, shooting it. "Why'd you say I was?" I asked him over his painful yelling, putting my hand by my ear.

"Puta" he yelled at me. I laughed and shot his other foot while he kept yelling in pain.

"We can continue this for a long long time before I actually kill you" I told him honestly.

"I'm not going to say shit" he spat again. "Señora?" One of my men interrupted me.

"Que?" (What) I asked him annoyed. I was torturing a man over here. Jesus.

"Señor Klaus ha llamado, dice que es una emergencia" (Señor Klaus called, he said it's an emergency) he told me. I gave Klaus the number of my men to call them for any emergencies since he knew what I did for a living anyways.

"Put security by these doors" I said to Antonio. "Si señora" he nodded at me.

I punched the guy in the chair in the face before I went back upstairs.

Klaus has me driving over to the academy every five minutes.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

"Mi hermana!" (My sister!) Klaus exclaimed as I walked into the living room everybody was already seating in.

"Finally you're here. It's called an emergency for something you know" Diego told me annoyed. "Don't get your panties in a twist numero dos" I responded.

"Shut up-" "Can we begin?" Luther interrupted Diego. "Exactly why am I here?" I asked him.

"Just look at this" Allison said and turned on the old tv that was standing on the bar.

A video of Reginald having the heart attack was playing. Grace just looking at him and then leaving. "We think mom killed dad" Allison sighed.

"What?" Diego asked confused. "Do you really think mom would hurt dad?" Vanya asked us.

"You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya" Luther said to Vanya. "Maybe you don't know Grace anymore" he continued.

"If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroner's report" Diego said in a duh-tone. "Well, I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes" Luther defended.