We Only See Eachother At Weddings And Funerals part 2

We were all sitting awkwardly in the living room. Me sipping on my wine I took from the cabinet Reginald never let us see.

Wasn't the best wine but it'll do. "I guess we should get this started" Luther broke the awkward silence standing up from the sofa he was seated in. Everybody stayed quiet so he got that as a sign to keep speaking.

"So, I figured we could have a sort of memorial service in the courtyard at sundown" he suggested. "Say a few words, just at dad's favorite spot" he suggested again.

The sound of drinks pouring came from behind me where Klaus was making himself a drink. "Dad had a favorite spot?" Allison asked Luther.

"You know, under the oak tree" he told her. "We used to sit out there all the time. None of you ever did that?" He asked us confused.

"You really think Reginald would've wanted to spent time with me of all people under a fucking oak tree?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Feisty" Vanya muttered under her breath. "Something so say Vanya?" I turned to her.

"Will there be refreshments?" Klaus asked before Vanya could respond. He walked to the sofa with a big glass of whatever alcohol he poured in there and a cigaret in the other hand.

"Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner" he suggested and sat down next to me on the sofa.

"What? No. And put that out. Das didn't allow smoking in here" Luther demanded Klaus.

"Is that my skirt?" Allison asked Klaus. "What?" Klaus asked fake confused. "Oh, yeah, this. I found it in your room. It's a little dated, I know, but it's very breather on the bits" he stood up from the couch and showed Allison the skirt.

"Listen up. Still some important things that we need to discuss, all right?" Luther said. "Like what?" Diego asked annoyed. "Like the way he died" Luther responded.

"And here we go" Diego muttered under his breath. "Luther, look, he died. Natural death. Se murio. Muerto" I told Luther annoyed. (He died. Dead) Klaus sat back down next to me.

"I don't understand. I thought they said it was a heart attack" Vanya asked confused. "Yeah, according to the coroner" Luther sighed.

"Well, wouldn't they know?" She ales confused again. "Theoretically" Luther nodded.

"Theoretically?" Allison asked Luther. "I'm just saying, at the very least, something happened. The last time I talked to dad, he sounded strange" he explained.

"When does he not?" I asked him. "Quelle surprise!" Klaus gurgled on his drink.

"Strange how?" Allison asked him. "He sounded on edge. Told me I should be careful who to trust.

"Luther, he was a paranoid, bitter old man who was starting to lose what was left of his marbles" I told Luther annoyed.

"No. He must have known something was going to happen" he told me.

"Look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to talk to dad" Luther told Klaus. I scoffed and sipped on my wine.

"I can't just call dad in the afterlife and be like 'Dad, could you just...stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?'" He huffed and put the cigaret back to his lips.

"Since when? That's your thing" Luther asked him annoyed. "I'm not in the right... frame of mind" Klaus defended himself.

"You're high?" Allison asked. "Yeah! Yeah!" Klaus laughed. "I mean, how are you not, listening to this nonsense?" He asked us.