51. taehyung's keeper

"go onadatewithme," taehyung slurred

"go onadatewithme," taehyung slurred. jisoo absolutely did not understand a word he said. she sighed, keeping a hand to his hard, firm, sculpted chest-wait! focus, self. the frustrated girl kept a hand to his chest to keep him upright, afraid he'd quite literally just fall on the floor of her room.

"aigoo." she laughed. "i told you stupid things happen when you're drunk." she joked.

taehyung only let out a bleary chuckle in response. in an attempt to get closer to the object of his affection, he trips over his own feet and stumbles before hitting his head on the doorframe.

"okay, okay!" jisoo got him off the wall and rubbed the spot where he hit his head. "just sit down, jesus!" she guided him to the little chair by the vanity in her room.

"here, drink some water." she handed him a bottle of water. but then she realized that he was starting to drift off. suddenly, realizing she doesn't want him sleeping in her room, she acts on impulse and slaps him across the face.

taehyung, jaw slack, winced and touched the cheek jisoo just abused, numb to the touch. "was that...necessary?" he grumbled.

"get out!" the girl fumed. "if you came here just to sleep then go to your own room!"

"i didn't come here to sleep though," she croaked, confused and still very much drunk dazed. the only thing he was sure of was the speed of his beating heart.

"then why the hell are you here?"

he huffs, sitting up straight and looking at her straight in the eye from where she perched herself on the edge of the mattress. bareface with nothing but a big t-shirt on and clutching onto a pink plush bunny, taehyung comes to a realization.

"go out with me."

it wasn't a question or a request, it was a statement. jisoo's cheeks redden on the spot.

"you're drunk." she protests, looking away. taehyung licks his lips and takes in the sight of a flustered jisoo even though he might forget everything when the sunrays peek through the blinds.

"i like you, kim jisoo." he said, no hesitation. "will give the pleasure of taking you out for a night?"

jisoo rolls her eyes but a smile still grazes her lips. "pft. shut up." she looks his way and sees his expectatant eyes.

"yes."

"yes?"

she huffs, rolling her eyes once more. playfully, of course. "yes, i'll go out with you."

taehyung's heart leaps out of his chest but before he can rejoice, a warm feeling makes it's way from his stomach and to his throat. he runs to the bathroom and shuts the door, obviously not wanting the girl he just asked out to see him puke his guts out.

"ewwww!" he heard her groan outside the door.

when he's done, he wipes the edge of his mouth and drops dead on the floor.

"remind me to ask you out again in the morning, so that i can actually remember your answer." he whispers. he doesn't hear jisoo's remark before his lights go out.

SPEAKING:
crying and throwing up rn

also jisoo dressed as lisa is so cute🥺🥺