35. i hate you too

as chaeyoung had a snack by herself in the dining hall, jimin saddled up to the seat next to her. chaeyoung eyed him in all his form. he was tense, his breathing harsh, and his shoulders ready to move. the lower half if his body was also covered in...feathers?

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" chaeyoung whisper screamed at him, mouth still full of spicy noodles.

jimin looked at her, as if only now noticing that she was there. "relax, i'm just hiding out here, so just pretend that nothings wrong." he explained, ducking below the table and eyeing his surroundings.

"well something," she gestured to his legs, covered in white fluffy feathers. "is clearly wrong."

he sighed and rolled his eyes. "me and the guys have a prank war going on right now, so please just keep your mouth shut."

chaeyoung's mouth slackens in shock. how rude! she thought, angrily slurping up her noodles with a pout.

enter jin walking into the dining hall, in a rush, all while his hair was covered in silly string. he spots the blonde girl and waves at her, a kind smile on his face.

"yah, chaeyoungah!" he walks over to her and stands by her table. rosie takes a half a second glance at jimin and sees the beads of sweat forming on his face. she smirks at this.

"hey, oppa. what's up with the silly string?" she laughed. jin keeps the smile on his face. "well, y'know, just classic namjoon, right?" he feigned a fake laugh, and stopped, ready to get to the point.

"anyway, have you seen any of the other boys?" he asked her, looking more anxious by the second.

chaeyoung felt jimin tap against her leg, as if indicating that he was still there. she thought about it for a minute, wondering she should sell him out and have him face his inevitable end.

but then, before she can decide, jin speaks up. "wait, nevermind, i think that's hobi over there!" he said, walking away.

jimin punches the air and whispers a small yes! to himself, peeking from under the table and seeing his hyung walk away.

"wait a second! jin oppa, he's ri-"

chaeyoung doesn't get a chance to sell him out before jimin grabs her by the arm and pulls her down, keeping a hand on her mouth.

unbeknownst to the two, jin turns back around but when he sees no one in the blonde's seat, he shrugs and goes back to chasing jhope.

with her right on top of him, she glares at him before shouting, only for it to come out muffled becuase of his palm. jimin gives her smug look and she moves on impulse.

"ow!" he shrieks, finally letting her go when he bites his hand. "you didn't even taking me out to dinner yet before biting me, huh?" he smirked.

chaeyoung's glare only grew more dangerous, but then, suddenly, she notices their compromising position. her dress had ridden up as she stradded his slender form. her face grew red and she rushed to get off of him.

jimin held back a laugh at her flustered expression. he cleared his throat and dusted his behind.

"look, i gotta get going, housemates i have to embarrass and humiliate each other, and all." he growled out, catching his footing. "but, uh, thanks for the help, princess."

she turns back, expression infuriated, to insult him but when she did, he was gone.

SPEAKING:
🦋🦋🦋? just me?