37. broken rules

you could imagine the shock in chaeyoung's face when she woke up and saw jimin's masculine form next to her, snoring very loudly might she add.

she panicked and immediately rushed to pull the duvet up, praying to god that she still had her clothes on. thankfully enough, she did. she sighed in gratitude of that fact.

but wait, if we didn't have sex, then what the hell is going on? she thought.

she finally decided that she would try to recollect the happenings of the night before.

FLASHBACK!

jennie had whooped to herself, winning another game of poker just as lisa took jungkook's hand and led him out of their sight. meanwhile jisoo had been conversating with namjoon about smart people stuff in one corner, elegantly holding a glass of a fruity drink.

"i bet you're a lightweight, huh, princess?" jimin taunted, his cheeks red from all the alcohol he had already consumed.

rosie, beer in hand, huffed in annoyance before glaring at him. "am not! i bet i could out drink you!"

jimin laughs condescendingly. "uhm, no. you can't. because nobody can outdrink me, princess!"

"ugh!" she growled. "stop calling me that!"

and then, her anger fully taking over her non-sober self, she stomped up to him and lightly tapped her finger to his chest. "so let's go right now! you and me. first one to tap out loses!" she declared.

jimin gulped, looking around him to his friends, as if asking 'should i?'. the boys hyped him up, clapping his back and cheering. eventually jimin stepped closer to her, a challenging grin on his annoying face and said "i accept."

PRESENT!

and then, a series of flashes enter her mind because she can no longer play out the whole scene. she put her forefingers to her head, dazed in thought as jimin slumped further into his pillow beside her.

she saw shot glasses, all empty and lined up in a row. her and jimin all by themselves, their friends retreating to their rooms. neither of them were giving up and then it got weird. she saw a giggling jimin, white carpet leading up to a man dressed in ridiculous white robes. a sign that said 'chapel rowe' in glowing bright letters.

wait, no! it can't be!

and that's when she sees it. and by it she means the marriage certificate lying on the bedside table by a discarded bottle of apple juice.

chaeyoung screams.

SPEAKING:
lowkey wanna just publish this
all at once now that summer is
over but i dont have any regularly
updated fics atm so for now you'll
have to wait. sorry guyss😩

also the fact that this doesn't
set of updates doesn't end in
an even number bothers me
but i want a cliffhanger soooo🤷‍♀️