Chapter 15

Rachel POV
"I have to tell you something," I begin.
I can't believe I'm going to say this. I can't even imagine this happening in the first place! I can accept it though, and I think this'll help me, anyway. What have I got to lose?
"Rachel? You good?"
I have got stuff to lose, though. Quinn.
"Oh yeah. Where was I?" I say, nervously
"You were about to tell me something."
"Oh yeah. Right."
I took a deep breath in.
"Quinn...I like you. I like you a lot. I like you more than friends. I like you so much that you've proven to me that I don't just have a dream of being on Broadway, but a dream of being yours, too. All I want is to spend my time loving you. You mean the world to me, Quinn. You've opened me up to something so true and pure, love."
I exhale. You did it, Rachel!
Quinn, on the other hand, looked uncomfortable.
"Say something" I say, nervously.
"R-Rachel I- uh- I like you too, as a friend. I don't think I should be here. I'm so sorry" she blurted, in tears, standing up.
"Quinn! Wait! Please, we have to talk!" I stood up.
"I mean it Rachel. There's nothing more left to say!"
Before I know it, tears are streaming down my face. So, is this what heartbreak feels like?
———-
rachberry⭐️: Kurt, I need you.
unicornkurt: On my way. Got your face caramel candies with me. (I tear up, again at this)
rachberry⭐️: Have I ever told you I love you?
unicornkurt: yeah, you are gushy like that.
——-
"Rachel, get your butt over here for a hug"
I look up. It's Kurt, talking out the window of his car.
I run over.
"What happened? What's all this?"
I quickly ran through everything that happened, voice low and eyes hurting from how much I cried.
"This is beautiful, Rachel! Why did she...?"
"I don't know. I could've sworn she felt the same way about me... She made it clear we were just friends"
"You never know...Me and Blaine were best friends before we dated, and now we are in love!"
"True.. but I dunno. I guess I'll be grateful for her friendship.."
"I still think something could be there. Look, she sung you a freakin' love song! I could almost see the energy exchanges between you."
"Are you sure I didn't make it all up in my head?"
"I'm nearly 100%"
"It just hurts so much, Kurt!"
"I know, I know." his face suddenly lit up, "I just remembered, I got tickets for a broadway show with Blaine, but he called me this morning that he was sick. Which means...."
"You have a spare ticket!??"
"YES! So, is that a yes?" he says, scanning my now smiling face.
"YES it's a yes!" I cheer, clapping my hands together.
"Okay. I'll pick you up at 6?"
"You're the best!" I groan, affectionately.
"I know" he hugs me.