Chapter 3

Quinn's POV (again)

Ugh! School already!!
I barely got any sleep last night. I was thinking about that damn kiss. It's all Santana's fault. All her fault!!
"Hey Q-"
"How can you look at me and say that so casually when you just messed up my life?!?" I whispered, furiously. I'm not letting her get away with this
"What did I ever do wrong? I'm not the one who got knocked up last year, and lost my boyfriend to someone with a Unibrow"
"Alright! I've had enough! You can't just do that to me! My world is going to collapse ALL. OVER. AGAIN!"
"I'm very confused, Quinn. Why don't you explain later?" she smirks, walking away

That little twisted bitch knows exactly what she's done. I don't even think she cares.

Brittany runs over, with a huge smile on her face
"Hey Britt what's up?"
"You sound so miserable! Liven up!! Also, guess what?"
"What?"
"No, I said guess. That's not guessing!"
"Uhhh... Lord Tubbington finally pooped chocolate bars?"
"Aww, I wishhhh!" moaned Britt "Anyway. No. I signed us all up for Glee Club!"
"Glee Club?!? What? No Britt!"
"You liked it last year! And besides, you don't want Finn kissing Rachel behind your back, do you?"
"Whatever. Fair point." I definitely don't want them to kiss!
"Awesome! Ok, i have to go now. Byeee Quinn!"
"Bye Britt" I say, pulling a weak smile.
Speaking of Finn, where was he? I hadn't seen him all day. Ohh, he's probably in the Auditorium. I know he loves to go there and just dance and sing. He's so weird.

I walk around the whole school to get to the auditorium. I must say, the auditorium isn't too shabby. It's actually nice-looking, but it does hold bad memories of last year. Ones I don't want to go into detail with. I pull out my phone and drop Finn a message.
quinnfabrayy: where are you??  (read 5 min ago)
quinnfabrayy: finn..? (delivered)

I should think nothing of it. He could even be ill. I deserve it. I didn't even reply to his goodnight text or his how are you text last night. It feels like a chore to be texting him, and i'm not so sure why. Whatever. I better get going to my next class.

"Hello Quinn!" says a familiar voice, but one I don't know.
Mr Schuester reveals himself from the curtain, where he was sitting, marking Spanish tests
"Mr Schue. Hi"
"I hear from Brittany that you're coming back to glee club"
"Yeah. I think I am"
"Well, we are all here for one another and can't wait to welcome you back into the fold. We've missed you, especially your duet partner, Rachel."
"She misses me?" I pause "Yeah. I can't wait to come back too"
Mr Schuester grins "Well, you'd better get to class, it's in 5 minutes. Hurry!"
"Bye, see you later in Glee" I smile and leave