Life 1-1 Chapter 1: Weird happenings.

Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD or its characters. It belong to Ichiei Ishibumi

Rias sighed as she and her peerage went through a magical circle back to her clubhouse. She sat down on the couch and began to think on what just happened. It was an exhausting two weeks, going back to her home in the Underworld to convince her family not to marry her to Riser Phenix. Just thinking of that man got her blood boiling. But her family insisted. "For the good of the family and for the life of devils" they said.

She convinced her brother that she shouldn't marry that pig that dared call himself her fiancé, but she had trouble on talking her parents and grandparents into cancelling the union. After two long weeks full of debates, arguments and compromises, she finally got back and can finally relax.

"Buchou, shall I prepare the bath for you?" that voice came from a purple-eyed, beautiful girl with thigh length haired tied up in a ponytail by an orange ribbon. This was Himejima Akeno, her Queen and her oldest and most trusted friend.

"Thank you Akeno. I'm really tired tonight. Talking with my family about marriage always takes up all my energy you know" Rias replied with a grateful smile. Yes, a bath sounded lovely.

"Buchou, do you have anything else for us to do" a prince like voice came from a handsome blond boy with blue eyes and a charming smile.

"No Yuuto, you and Koneko-chan can go home now. It's getting late after all"

Kiba Yuuto, her Knight, smiled politely and with a nod, went out the door.

A short, white haired, hazel eyed girl named Koneko Toujou that also happened to be her Rook, said in an emotionless voice "Goodnight Buchou" and also went on her way home.

"The bath is ready." Akeno's voice rang throughout the clubroom. Rias sat up and undressed, setting her clothes on a nearby table and got into the shower.

As she let the water run down her body, making her crimson red hair stick to her body, she began to think about what she would do to make sure that she wouldn't get married to that Riser Phenix.

Maybe, just maybe, she could challenge Riser to a Rating Game and if she won then maybe her parents could finally see that she was an adult and will allow her to choose her own decisions.

But first, she should increase her peerages strength. She loved all of them and wouldn't trade them for the world, but if she went on with her plan, she should get someone to be able to get a fighting chance.

Smiling as she thought about candidates that can help her win, one in particular stood out. Someone that she was observing for quite a while now

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hyoudou Issei yawned wildy as he stumbled sleepily to the school; nearly hitting a trash can as he did so. He glared at the metal bin as if it did him a personal offense. Today just wasn't his day.

For starters, his business last night took longer than he expected, and as such, got finished at 3 in the morning, and when he went to his home, he found out that he accidentally forgot his keys in his room and so he locked himself out of his own freaking house.

After trying to sneak through the door, his parents caught on, they demanded an explanation. When he couldn't answer their questions, he was forced to go through the night with no dinner and had to clean the whole house