And coming to my little angel Rhea was like me.

Ryan is the loudest trouble maker and the oldest one. River is the silent trouble maker who likes to hide important things,objects making others go crazy. Rhea loves to paint and little princess of our home.She had little complications when she was born. Thank god...everything is fine now. She is healthy now. You have to be extra careful around her. She loves to paint others hair, toes,face. Trust me she will chose the most weird colour to paint you.

The siblings love each other and if they joined hands like today the home will turn upside down.

Ryan loves his sibling lot. He takes care of them whenever we go out. He is the possessive one among all.

I love my kids equally. The gem of my life.

When I learned about my pregnancy I was getting this unknown unexplainable feeling. Happiness,warmth spread to my heart. I was looking at my belly in mirror and talked to baby.

"Thank you for choosing me as your mother,baby. I promise you I'll be the best mother to you. And your father..you are lucky to get him as your father. He treats mommy so good..when I tell him about you..he will be extremely happy. He will protect you and me",I don't know about triplets then.

I was scared when we are going to have triplets. Noah,his family and my family helped me a lot. Especially my mom she was there for me all the time.

Noah, My man..my love for him grown hundred times more when we were pregnant.

I was getting constant mood swings and drove him crazy like waking him up in three in morning and asking me to get mangoes.

Then not letting him inside home in rainy night for getting late to home by just two seconds. And I started to cry like there is no tomorrow in guilty because I made him stand outside in rain.

He was understanding and gave me extra care. My pregnancy harmones were at peak making me a mad woman.

When I my water broke Noah was looking at me like an alien. He don't know what he should do.

Where I screamed at him to snap out of his world. "You annoying little dumbass freak..the X,Y,Z are coming out. You have to take me to hospital. Don't stand there and gawk at me. Take me to hospital".

I still remember how I screamed at him.

We haven't chosen the kids names at that time so we followed how doctor called the kids X,Y,Z.

"Let's go home", he took my hands and we went home.

These five years brought a different side of me when I have a family of my own.

Balancing love life, taking care of kids, work load was little tough yet I'm doing my best.

When we reached home I tried to put my face stone hard.

"Daddy", Rhea launched herself in her dad's hands.

I watched how Noah's face beamed with a happiness seeing our little bundle of joy.

She looked at me while I ignored her.

"Mommy...", A cute little voice of hers called me.

Her eyes twinkled with mischievousness.
She will become a great actress for sure.

"I  sorrwy...", Her cheeks turned red and her eyes started watering.

I badly wanted to continue my act.. but seeing her made my heart melt.

"Come here my poor baby", I got her in my hands and kissed her all the face.

Her giggles filled in air.