FLUFF

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

The night was an extraordinary feeling for both the males. It had only been 2 days after that but they had become closer to each other in that time.

Jungkook clinged on Taehyung even more. Not agreeing on leaving him even for a second.

He was either seen back hugging Taehyung or with Taehyung on his lap while he did his mafia work.

Just like now, when both of them agreed on having a relaxing day which began with Taehyung baking a cake and Jungkook having the usual death grip on his waist.

"It would be nice if you could leave me for like

"It would be nice if you could leave me for like......a minute"

"That's too much"

"sure"

Taehyung sighed before putting the cake in the oven, asking the maid to take it out after it's baked.

He took out his gloves before walking back to his room.

"I can't even walk with you hugging me like this"

"allow me"

Jungkook picked Taehyung up before putting him over his shoulder and walking upstairs.

Taehyung blushed by the fact he was wearing a skirt and started hitting Jungkook's back, telling him to put him down.

He sat on the bed before making the frowning Taehyung sit on his lap

He chuckled at his childishness before pecking his lips again and again making him giggle cutely.

"Ok ok fine. Stop! I have to put my facemask"

"But you look pretty without it as well"

Jungkook said with a pout making Taehyung giggle and peck his cheeks

"Ok I'll put one on your face too"

"Ok!"

Jungkook said immediately, letting Taehyung go to the bathroom, the one place Jungkook isn't allowed to go without Taehyung's permission.