STEPS

(An:- Explanation of Jungkook's part ahead.)

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

"May I ask you something Mr. J?"

Namjoon, also known as Rm at 'work', Jungkook's right hand asked Jungkook who was staring at a photo card in his hand, fondly.

"Yeah?"

"why are you so obsessed with the boy"

He asked as Jungkook let out a chuckle, standing up from his throne like chair and walking towards his favorite room.

"You know, being a mafia I have everything. Fame, respect, luxurious life and it's not like those mafia stories where the leader looks for someone 'who could fill that empty space in their fucking heart' thing."

He said as he pushed the door to 'that' room, RM following him while listening carefully to what his boss was saying.

He took out gloves and extra pair of footware for RM since no one is allowed to enter the room except some, that too with gloves.

"but you know I always felt the need for someone who I could waste my time and money on. Someone I could actually declare as mine forever. My very own fucking property. "

He said, pinning Taehyung's pic on the wall, he clicked secretly as he smirked, touching it, craving to feel his skin instead of the pic.

"and stalking it will work?"

"Indirectly. It is building fear in him. Fear about me. About what all I can do. And once he finds out it's me, he won't betray me knowing what I can do."

He said moving around the room with almost heart eyes. Big screens and walls filled with Taehyung's pictures.

His mannequins aka fake dummies were the craziest thing he had there. Not 1 or 2 but 17. Excluding the orders he placed for the new ones.

He knows about Taehyung more than he himself.

His orphaned past, crushes, friends, current health stautus which includes him knowing about the mental trauma Taehyung's being going through.

Everything.

"how will you claim him then Mr. J?"

"By befriending him"

"What?"

"It's all based on a plan RM. It requires steps that need to be followed very carefully."

He said, a crazy smirk appearing on his face as he looked at a dummy, the clothes it was wearing still was Taehyung's outfit.

And the room itself was filled with Taehyung's cologne.

Which included Taehyung's favourite Aveeno Stress Relief lotion with lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang scents.