MEET

(An:- oooooooooo their gonna meet)

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

THIRD PERSON'S P. O V.

"Hey! "

Taehyung almost jumped, completely scared of the sudden deep voice that entered his ears.

He turned around and almost gasped seeing A guy, looking so soft and polite was standing there.

Wearing a blue and yellow sweater with the long strands of black hair falling in his dark brown eyes that were protected with fake glasses, the man gave warm vibes.

Vibes that were comfortable to Taehyung in some strange way

"H-hello?"

"Oh sorry for startling you."

"N-no problem. Y-you need anything? Sir?"

"Oh yeah! Actually I have recently shifted at street 24 and I am not sure about the route. And I saw you there yesterday so I though maybe you could help me?"

He asked as politely as he could, restraining the urge to just hug the other or kiss him and take him with himself.

But he needs to win his trust first.

"O-oh. Sure!"

Taehyung said with his boxy smile as Jungkook ALMOST lost his control but smiled in return

"Can I sit here?"

"sure"

Taehyung scooted towards the window seat giving space for Jungkook to sit. And that seat was like Gold for him at that moment.

'gotta ask RM to get this seat in that room'

Jungkook sat there and he swore, never in his life has he ever smelled any fragrance as good as his.

And the same goes for Taehyung who might just die from the dominant manly fragrance.

"you're beautiful"

Was the first thing that left Jungkook's mouth after that making Taehyung blush.

"Uh t-thanks"

"No problem petal. Oh and ignore the nicknames I use. I just like using them for people I like"

And now Taehyung was sure. this 'sweet' guy will be the death of him. His sweet talks, amazing nature, perfect body, loving heart and the flirtious gaze he had on Taehyung the whole ride home.

 His sweet talks, amazing nature, perfect body, loving heart and the flirtious gaze he had on Taehyung the whole ride home