(M)

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

Everything was already prepared.

Doors closed, red lights on, A sexual playlist being played in the background, Taehyung wearing skirt and Jungkook with his exposed chest.

And soundproof walls.

Jungkook was about to take another step when Taehyung surprised him

He got on his tip toes, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck, pulling him in a long needy kiss.

Jungkook smirked seeing how needy Taehyung was being before kissing back.

His hand already fixed on Taehyung's hips as he moved backwards, still Kissing Taehyung and plopped on the bed with Taehyung straddling him om top of him.

Junkook sat up as Taehyung got on his knees, still straddling Jungkook as he continued kissing him hungrily.

Jungkook smirked seeing Taehyung getting so eager for him. He did picked the best choice ever.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks as he smiled in the kiss, while Jungkook's hand remained on his hips.

Both getting pleasurable feels from the sloppy kiss.

He made Taehyung sit back and pulled away to take in the view of Taehyung's wrecked self.

Only to get more turned on seeing his lower part.

He gently pushed Taehyung on the bed before hovering over him, his lips coming in contact with Taehyung's neck before licking it slowly

Taehyung now freely moaned, not caring at the moment as Jungkook now swore to take every single chance to make him moan again.

He gently bit few more times on Taehyung's neck when Taehyung moaned loudely, making Jungkook smirk.

He began sucking on that particular spot, enjoying the soft vocals escaping Taehyung's mouth.