ROOM

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

Namjoon lied.

Taehyung was in a building near his house. He lied to Jungkook saying he was on the other side of the town.

And Namjoon lying, especially to JEON JUNGKOOK, was something new. And now he just hoped that the plan he had in his mind succeeds.

Once Jungkook left the mansion, he waisted no time in grabbing his car keys and driving towards The particular building.

He reached there 10 minutes later, which is quite wrong for a 40 minute route.

He stumbled out of the car as He directly went to Taehyung's floor, already knowing where it is.

"Taehyung!!"

He shouted as he knocked the door harshly as a blonde male stood infront of him.

"oh hey R-RM. It's been so long"-jm

"T-Taehyung. Where's Taehyung Jimin."-rm

"I am sorry hyung I can't tell you"-jm

"Jimin please-"-rm

"Hyung?"-v

"TAE!"-rm

"h-hyung what happened?"-v

"Please come with me I have to show you something"-rm

"He's not going anywhere"-jm

Namjoon sighed before taking out his gun and pointing it at Jimin who gulped. He can easily get free from it but it will include hurting Namjoon which he doesn't want to.

"Taegyung come with me or I'll have to kill him"-rm

"HYUNG STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-"-v

"LAST TIME TAEHYUNG"-rm

"Fine!! P-please leave him"-v

"thank you"-rm

He retrieved his gun before grabbing Taehyung's hand and pulling him towards the car in a hurry.

He drove towards the mansion and dragged Taehyung towards 'that' one room after reaching there.

"Don't worry he's not here"

He said seeing Taehyung's stiff figure who relaxed a bit hearing that

They stood infront of 'that' room as he stood in front of it. He knows going there is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN but that's the last option to make Taehyung realize Jungkook's obsession for him.

"Look I'll wait outside here in case 'he' returned. Just go inside and you'll know about his feelings for you"

Taehyung nodded, actually pretty terrified as Namjoon opened the door, letting him in before closing it.

And that's when he knew. Jungkook is much more than crazy.