HOME

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

This feels so nice. Holding my baby without disguising myself as someone else.

I don't have to hide my reality from him anymore. I am going to tell him my true identity. Finally.

"Hello to you too baby~"

I said walking backwards still holding his waist and pulling him as I sat on one of the chairs there with him on my lap.

As soon as I sat down he turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. Maybe because my usual outfit which are not of any stupid pastel colors.

 Maybe because my usual outfit which are not of any stupid pastel colors

"w-what are y-you doing here?"

"I came here for you baby~"

He blushed making my lips curve in a victorious smirk for being the reason behind it.

"I am not y-your baby Kookie. What a-are you talking about"

He said somewhat jokingly. Seems like he can't believe what's exactly happening. Pretty normal.

"W-where's B-bogam?"

He said looking around as my grip tightened on his waist out of the anger building up in me making him flinch.

"You're not allowed to miss anyone else except me. Especially infront of me petal"

I said as he looked at me with confused eyes trying to get out of my grip which didn't had any effect because of my strength.

But he stopped his actions when he heard the loud painful scream coming from outside the room making him sit still.

I could see his face turning pale under the faint white light coming from the screen making me smirk.

"B-Bog-ga-"

And I did what I had always wanted to do ever since I saw him first. I attached our lips together in a kiss I craved eagerly for.

Warm, soft, strawberry flavoured because of the lip balm and perfect fit for mine. As I had expected.

I moved my lips slowly, trying to make him fade the loud screams coming from outside and focus on the kiss. Which was somewhat working.

He was still frozen but I was too drowned in the feeling of his perfect lips on mine to care about anything else.

I pulled away half heartedly to let him breathe as he let out a sharp breathe, gripping tightly on my muscles while getting ahold of himself.

"W-what i-is happ-ening K-kookie"

"Nothing baby. We're just going home"

I said as I pulled him in another kiss and slipping the sleeping pill from my mouth to his in the process.