ESCAPE

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

I was scared shitless was understandable. A mafia leader, that too someone who's known to be crazy behind his obsessions is obsessed over me.

What an amazing life

First you get gifted with no loving or caring parents who were just with you for formality but were taken away anyways.

Then you become sick. Feeling strange things around you and start taking medicines. And now you're just a body surviving because of them.

The only people who loved you are either taken away from you or you yourself push them away.

And finally getting your life miserable than it already is by gifting you a bloody obsessive mafia in your life

What a sweet life.

A ding sound was heard as I gulped harshly looking at Jungkook who was sleeping with a death grip on my waist.

He doesn't know about the Jimin thing yet but the way he never leaves me is making it difficult for me to make my move.

That Suga guy must reach the place within the next 2 hours which means I have less time.

"Mr. J. The police wants to discuss something with you"

A voice behind the door said as Jungkook hummed before finally leaving my waist after a whole ass hour.

"I'll be back babe~"

He said and pecked my lips before going outside as I sighed and closed my eyes, ignoring my cheeks getting hotter.

'ok focus Taehyung'

'ok focus Taehyung'

I slowly got off the bed and went towards the balcony. Nope not gonna jump from THIS hieght.

The door it is then. I walked towards the door and opened it as silently I could and luckily the coridor was empty.

Perfect.

I grabbed the blue denim jacket kept there and wore it over the white half sleeve shirt and denim jeans.

I made my way towards the door as I slowly opened it and got out.

'the fuck am I suppose to go now'

I decided to go right first. The corridors were quite huge and hollow with dark brown walls shading them.