Lowee, the land of White Serenity

Start from the beginning

Uni: yes, we didn't even have time to react that all of them where easily strike down.

IF: perhaps, but we shouldn't let our guard down, i bet more are them will come to stand in our way.

Compa: they really are persistence, aren't they ?

Blanc: pretty much and they won't stop at nothing to destroy our world and make it sink in darkness.

Kazuma: which is give more reason to prevent GRIM REAPER from reviving their lord.

Uni: we understand Kazy.

While keep moving, more Heartless appear and charge at us to attack and prevent us from reaching Lowee, unfortunately for them, all of them were taken down by us mostly by Blanc and Kazuma with their Keyblade.

Blanc: such persistent monsters.

Compa: they don't know when to give up do they ?

Kazuma: that's the problem with the Heartless, they won't give up until they get what they want.

We continue to take down the Heartless that keep appearing in groups, which started to be annoying that they keep appearing endlessly.

IF: okay, this is getting annoying.

Red: yeah, seriously they keep coming and coming without end.

Blanc: damn it, how many of them we have to take down until they understand ?

Kazuma: this piss me off that they don't give up.

At the moment, the Heartless charge all at once at us, but before they could do anything, someone appear out of nowhere and strike every single one of them down.

???: not so fast you monster, Hikari no surasshu ("Light Slash")

At this moment a gigantic slash of light appear out of nowhere and strike down the Heartless that was in front of us, we wonder who was it and the said person appear to us.

Blanc: whoa ! that attack was really severe against the Heartless, but i wonder who did that ?

Kazuma: i don't know, that attack was light-based attack, but as for the person who did it..... i know you there, show yourself.

???: oh ! you notice my presence, very impressive, Akimoto Kazuma, grandson of Haru Dragneel.

The person who unleash a gigantic light slash appear in front of us, it was a boy whose appearance is very similar to Blanc but with heterochromatic eyes & blond hair

Uni: a boy ?

Nepgear: i wonder who he is ?

Red: same thing for me, but what is this energy i sense around his body ?

Compa: Iffy, the energy surrounding this boy, it's Share energy !

IF: what ! you sure Compa ?

Compa: i'm sure, the question is who he is and where he come from ?