#25 arcade again?~

Start from the beginning

Gaara gave kiba a thumbs up and burst out laughing "Kiba what the fuck!" I said and he ran away from me.

"Can't catch me on crutches can you!" He teased.

"No but I can if I drop the stupid crutches!" I proceeded to lean my crutches on the air hockey table and half hop half run around the arcade trying to attack kiba.

We passed by sasuke and neji then kiba proceeded to hide behind neji while I glared at him "Kiba I swear I'm going to kick your ass"

"With what your broken knee?" He teased and I jumped at him.

He ran out of the way and I had to hold onto a machine to keep my balance.

I was about to go after him but sasuke grabbed me by the back of my shirt "Where's your crutches dobe"

"There over there now let me go!" I exclaimed as kiba poked his head out from behind a photo booth and stuck his tounge out at me.

"Oh that bastard" I growled and twisted in his grip.

Sasuke laughed "what'd he do anyway?"

"He made me loose air hockey! He pushed the fucking puck into my goal!" I yelled but stopped trying to get away from him because I knew he wouldn't let me go without my crutches.

"Weren't you playing against gaara?"

"yeah I was! I was fucking distracted and kiba smacked it into my goal!"

I saw neji out of the corner of my eye trying to hold in laugher "hey just because I have a broken knee doesn't mean I won't fucking punch you"

"Ok ok jeez" he said now laughing as he held up his hands in defense.

I sighed and crossed my arms "sasuke if i go get my crutches will you let me go"

"Fine but don't hurt yourself ok?"

"Yeah whatever I'll be fine" I said waving my hand around for emphasis.

He let go of me and I jumped back over to my crutches "thanks sasuke! Oh and I'm not getting my crutches!" I said sticking my tounge out before jumping after kiba.

"Like hell you aren't!" He said running after me.

"No I'm supposed to be chasing kiba not being chased by you!" I yelled limp-running away from him.

Kiba watched from behind gaara who he was now hiding behind. Gaara had obviously just stopped laughing because he was wiping tears away from his eyes.

"I'll get you eventually" I said pointing to kiba before I saw sasuke on the other side of the machine that was I hiding behind.

"Dobe go get your stupid crutches! your gonna get hurt!"

"Nah I'm good!" I grinned and he started chasing me around the crossy road machine.

He caught me pretty quickly because y'know, he didn't have a broken knee.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me over to the air hockey table where I had rested my crutches.

"Now take them back or else I'm carrying you everywhere"

"Ok ok fine! You no fun" I said picking my crutches back up.

"I was pretty fun before we left though wasn't i" he said quietly to me causing my face to flush.

"Shut up sasuke!" I said embarrassed and I hit him in the arm with my crutch.

"What were you two about to fuck or something before we called you" shikamaru asked sarcastically.

"No, we were not!" I said even more embarrassed and earning laughter from everyone else including sasuke.

"Oh shut up will you" I mumbled.

"We shall not shut up because shikamaru speaks the truth" Lee shouted from a pac man machine.

"You too lee?!" I asked exasperated.

"You bet!" He said giving me a thumbs up "oh dang it i died" he mumbled.

"Ha serves you right!"

"That was not a very youthful thing to say naruto" he said crossing his arms.

"Hey don't push your luck remember who you went to earlier for advice about-ok ok I get it!" He said and I laughed.

"Thats what I thought" I said smirking triumphantly.

Shikamaru yawned and stretched "what else do you guys wanna do?"

"I dunno I could go for some food or just leaving" gaara said and Lee shrugged.

"Yeah i'm with gaara on this one" neji said.

"Ok who's house do we wanna go to?" Kiba asked.

"We could go to mine" neji offered.

"Ok sounds good to me" sasuke said.

"I drove here with shikamaru. I assume gaara, Lee and kiba came here together then sasuke and naruto"

Everyone nodded "ok then just follow me to my house if you don't already know how to get there" he said and we all left the mall.

Sasuke was still carrying my orange and I laughed to myself.

He looked over at me confused and I shook my head with a smile.

We walked out of the mall and all went to out cars. Sasuke helped me get into his car before he took my crutches and put them in the back seat.

He then climbed into the driver's side and started the car.

Tbc!!

I hope you all liked it!

Lmk what you thought!

Thanks for reading<3