My Good Girl | Villain!Tenya Iida x Reader Lemon (Request)

Start from the beginning

"Well increasing patrol times and numbers is a no brainer," Uravity speaks up, looking around the room as her coworkers nod and mumble between each other while I begin writing down, "If we have strength in our numbers it should deter the villains,"

"I think we should arrest the main ringleaders and make an example," Endeavor speaks up, looking toward Creati who nods, "Arrest Shigaraki, arrest Dabi, arrest Ingenium and arrest the yakuza leaders. Make a statement, show the country that we are not meant to be taken lightly,"

"I have a question," I call out, putting my hand up to catch their attention before clearing my throat, "You say arrest all these people, we have All For One, Muscular, Moonfish, Stain, Overhaul and many other villains in Tartarus. Those villains are probably the biggest villains going, especially All For One, so how would arresting them make a statement and strike fear in the villains?"

"All Might arrested All For One and he is no longer a hero, he is retired," Endeavor explains, looking toward me with a rather stern expression making me roll my eyes and nod, "These villains no longer have to worry about All Might,"

"I see," I hum softly, writing down Endeavor's idea while Shoto glares toward his father, "Miss Creati, can I be excused? I need to use the restroom,"

"If you needed the restroom you should have went before the meeting," Endeavor hums making me stare toward him and narrow my eyes before looking back toward my boss who sends me a happy smile, "Kids these days,"

Rolling my eyes at Endeavor's comment, I thrust the comment into his chest making him stare at me with wide eyes before watching me as I leave the office and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. Once I shut the door behind me, I head down the hall toward the records room with a small hum. My eyes focusing in on the cameras.

I can do this!

Taking a deep breath, I run my hands over my hair making my quirk activate. My glitchy form surfacing, making me invisible to the cameras that are watching every single movement. Smirking, I race through the halls and into the records room, my eyes wandering over every single file before I find Ingenium's paper copy. Quickly looking through to make sure that this is the only one, I open up the window that is blind to the cameras and lean out.

"T?" I call out, looking around before smiling as my boyfriend appears with a chuckle, "I got the file,"

"Atta girl," he hums, holding his hands out for the file as I drop it down to him without a problem, "Make sure the virtual copy is deleted too, darling, I'll meet you back home,"

Blowing him a kiss, I wave him off as he speeds down the street. With him out of sight, I turn to the laptop and begin hacking into the system with a small hum. My eyes focusing on the clock as I scroll through the files on the laptop until I come across my boyfriends personnel files. A small smirk on my lips as I delete all records of him from our system and delete all the backups on the hard drive too.

One minute left!

With the files deleted from the laptop, I shut it down and quickly tamper with the footage of the security cameras. My eyes narrowing as I quickly run it through to make sure that I couldn't be seen, smiling when it's perfectly cut to the point where I didn't even walk in. With everything perfectly gone to play, I run my fingers through my hair to activate my quirk again before racing back through the hall, into the bathroom to flush the toilet before leaving the stall that I randomly chose.

Smiling to myself, happy that the plan went perfectly, I push into the conference room and sit down at my seat after taking my clipboard from Endeavor to have a look at the other notes with a small hum. Creati smiles happily toward me, giggling when I smile happily back. Unbeknownst to her, that Tenya's files were no longer on the system.