VII. Twilight Forest

Start from the beginning

"You're so pathetic," Her lover groaned. "You'll have to pay a price for what you've done!"

The woman gasped. She didn't like where the conversation was going.

"I've noticed that you seem to be experiencing a child," Her lover smirked. "I might have to do something about that!"

"N-NO!" The woman panicked sobbing.

"Don't worry, it's just a little gift from me! You're little son will have a secret, just like we had! But his will be worse!" Her lover chuckled. "He'll be born with dark angels powers! And no one will notice until he actually does something with them!"

"N-no! Please don't!" The woman whimpered.

"Too late! There's nothing to do about it anymore!" Her old lover chuckled.

"Why...? Why did you do that...?" The woman asked as tears fell from her eyes.

"I think you know what will happen to you as you give birth to your son, don't you?" Her old lover smirked. "You know that you're not strong enough to survive giving birth to a dark angel, you'll die!"

"..."

"This shall be our goodbye! Goodbye my little flower!"

     Tommy woke up in a strange place again. Everything around him was cold and dark. He stood up and looked around.

Everywhere around him were strange creatures. The nature looked foresty and dark. He didn't know what the place was.

"Ever heard of the Twilight Forest?"

Tommy jumped and turned around. He looked everywhere, but he couldn't see anyone.

"Is someone there?" He called out.

"It depends. I may or may not be there!"

"Who are you?" Tommy asked.

"I don't exactly have a name, but you can call me Unknown."

"Alright Unknown, what is this place?" Tommy asked glaring around. He wanted to see if Unknown was somewhere.

"The Twilight Forest."

"That one dimension?" Tommy raised hi eyebrows. He had heard about a dimension called the Twilight Forest.

"Exactly. Your new mom knows about this place. You should ask her about her teen years and 'The Few'."

"The Few? What is that?"

"Ever heard of the Avengers?"

"Yeah, everyone knows them!"

"The Few is, was, a group of their children. Most known was Jessica Aphmau Odison, later Odison-Stark."

"My mum?"

"Yes, the daughter of Thor and someone else you'll find out later. She married Sly Eddie Stark, the son of Iron man. The Few however broke apart a couple of years ago after Loki killed every expect Lady Thor and Hawkeye's son Castor."

"What..?"

"Lady Thor, nowadays goes by Aphmau, lost everything. Her husband, two sons, friends she called her family, the world she lived in, the worlds she built to keep people safe, everything."

"How do you know all of that.?"

"I've seen everything. I live in the shadows and creep around the world looking for information. Once I found a woman I wanted to love, but she betrayed me with her lying! So, I cursed her youngest child, which ended up being the end of her!"