"I'm sorry, should I not want to have a good relationship with my father?"

"He's horrible."

"Your opinions shouldn't have to change mine."

Zoë rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry that you can't go one day without your beloved father, Calypso. Do you want us to buy you a ticket back to Greece so you can stay with him? I'm sure Pleione is just as nice as she was before!"

"You're being a bitch, Zoë."

"And you're being a dumb one. I guess that makes us even!"

"Can you n-"

"Ahem!" Reyna cleared her throat. "There's other people are here, in case you guys forgot. Can we talk about something else?"

"Sorry." Zoë huffed. "I just don't want to see him, that's all."

"You've made that very clear." I mumbled, looking down. I heard Zoë scoff near me, and the conversation changed.

"Does anyone wanna give me the answers for the Biology homework?" Percy stood up.

Everyone groaned. "No one's giving you answers, Percy!"

"We probably understand the work less than you do, alright?" Everyone agreed and Percy pouted.

"Rude." He sat back down, and everyone started their own conversations.

I was still visibly uncomfortable, thanks to the recent argument. I didn't expect anyone to notice, but a voice interrupted my thoughts. "You okay?"

I turned to find Leo, who's face had 'worried' written all over it. "Yeah, I'm fine." I told him, looking back down again.

"Well, you're clearly not." He said matter-of-factly. "Is something bothering you?"

"She is." I looked to Zoë, who was joking with the rest of the Hunters.

"Huh, well... you guys seemed to argue ahout your dad a lot."

I snorted. "What gave it away?"

He rolled his eyes. "I'm sure Zoë will come around. If not..." He looked me directly in the eyes. "I'm always here if you need me."

For some strange reason, I lost my breath. I struggled to find air for a moment, but finally spoke. "Thanks."

"No problem." He shrugged. "I always like to help fri- I mean um... the people around me." He turned his focus back to his food, and began devouring some Fonzies Nico has given him.

Why had I lost my breath earlier? It's just Leo after all, there's no reason to be nervous, or giggly, or-

Oh my gods.

Do I like Leo? I couldn't like him! I had just gotten over Odysseus and- but why had I gotten over him so fast? I'd only found out he was talking to 2 people at once like 2 days ago! And I'd gotten over that even quicker... all the negative things I was feeling went away when-

I stole a glance at Leo, and quickly moved my eyes back to my hands. He was laughing with Piper and Jason over some joke he made. His curls bounced a bit when his head shook, and his laugh made me almost as happy as my favorite song. His smile could light up an entire room- or even someone's entire life... maybe mine.

What was I saying?

I couldn't like Leo!

"Yeah?" Leo turned to me still laughing a bit, wiping tears from his eyes.

"What?! You heard me?"

"Uhm, I just heard you call my name... nothing else. Did you say a full sentence or something?"