"yahhh!! i don't like this!" nayeon frowned and clung her arm around jeongyeon's shoulder as we entered the haunted house.

now i know why jeongyeon chose this. 😏

the decoration of the house is not bad. it's spooky. it has cobwebs, dust, flickering lights, and fake blood.

before we reached the dark alley of the house, i looked at my friends. their eyes are full of fear and wow, we are in pairs.

lia & chaeryeong; nayeon & jeongyeon; sana & tzuyu; dahyun & mina; and duh, of course, the protagonist of this story. yeji and i.

within a seconds, the screams became louder. not gonna lie, i'm getting scared also by the faces of these freaking ghosts. they are good.

"damn it! aahhh!" yeji startled and pulled me even closer to her when a fake ghost suddenly appeared in front of us.

so i snaked my arm around her waist and she places her arm around my shoulder. then yeji hid her face on my neck and damn, i can feel her hot breath against my skin.

i just now realized that she's taller than me. wow.

"yahhh!!!" suddenly, another ghost jumped in front of us.

and do you know what happen next? yeji just punch the guy on his face.

"i'm sorry!" yeji shouted and didn't even bother to help the guy who's wincing in pain. she just pulled me and continue to walk.

i can't help myself but to laugh out loud. poor guy.

i don't know how many minutes we stroll around the freaking haunted house but finally, we reached the exit and all of us are full of sweat, panting hard and our hairs are messy as hell.

i never let go of yeji. she's still locked around my arm even though we are already outside the house.

"where are jeongyeon and nayeon?" dahyun asked while wiping her forehead.

our eyes narrowed towards the exit but we can't see them.

"they're still inside, i think." sana replied as she fixed her hair.

damn, i know jeongyeon too well. i have dirty thoughts inside my mind right now.

"uh, ryujin?" yeji called me.

"hmm?" i raised my eyebrows.

"your hands.." she responded in a cold tone.

and holy moly, i didn't notice that i'm cupping her left boob. that's why it's so squishy and soft.

"oh shit." i quickly removed my arm around her chest.

"pervert!" she slapped my arm and frowned.

i scoffed and rolled my eyes, "you're acting like i didn't suck it already." oh.. it slipped out of my mouth naturally.

suddenly, her cheeks went red again, "shut up!"

"i already taste it, right?" i said with my raspy voice. yeji just gave me her deadly glare but i just wiggle my brows and smirk.

i then remembered our first time when we met inside that bar. she was so amazing. she brought me to the world of ecstacy. hihi.

"uh, we're here!!!" chaeryeong waved her hands,  "we can hear your dirty talking!!"

YEJI

since we couldn't find nayeon and jeongyeon, we decided to ride the ferris wheel first. of course, i'm with the pervert. i still can't believe that she can dirty talked with me in front of our friends.