Jet and The Great Divide

Start from the beginning

Y/n happily said.

Sokka threw his boomerang, cutting the rope of one of the cages and making it fall to the ground, completely shattering on impact and freeing the animals inside.

After the first cage fell, Y/n stabbed the ground to launch himself into the air, once leaving the ground, he quickly reached for his glaive and managed to pull it out.

In the air, he got pretty high up, but it wasn't enough, so they had to quickly come up with another plan.

Sokka: "Aang! Airbend Y/n higher!"

Sokka yelled and Aang complied to his command.

Aang used airbending to impulse Y/n higher.

Once Y/n saw it as a free shot, he twisted his body and launched the glaive, instantly ripping right through the rope of the other cage and sending it down to the ground.

Y/n was like 20 feet in the air at this point, and with no sage way down, he started to fall.

If he had been any heavier, he would've surely splattered in the ground, but due to his lightness, it was easier for Aang to catch him with his airbending.

Y/n falling was one problem, his glaive falling right onto his body was another problem.

Sokka: "Aang, cover Y/n!"

Katara: "Y/n, watch out!"

They both called out to Aang and Y/n.

Y/n was laying on the floor, and unfortunately for him, his reaction time wasn't the fastest.

But what was faster was the glaive, and it was headed right to Y/n's head.

About a centimeter away from his head, Y/n closes his eyes and looked away, expecting death.

Sokka and Katara were already on the verge of tear.

And as the glaive's very sharp blade was about to puncture right into Y/n's brain case.

-Whoooooshhhhhh.

Y/n opened his eyes and saw his glaive floating right on top of him. The tip of the blade was kissing the tip of his nose.

Aang: "Grab it!"

Aang called out from the trees, straining himself by doing airbending and focusing on trying not to fall to his death.

Y/n immediately grabbed the glaive and set it on the ground right next to him.

Aang gave out a sigh of relief and slid down the tree to the floor.

Y/n while lying on the floor with his heart beating right out of his ears, looked at Aang and spoke.

Y/n: "Aang..."

Aang turns to look at Y/n.

Y/n's lips quiver for a few seconds before tears came bursting out of his eyes.

Y/n: "Aaaaaaaang!!! I owe you one! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!"

Sokka and Katara rush to Y/n's aid and embrace him in a hug.

Katara: "Are you ok?!"

Sokka: "Dude, that was NOT the smartest thing you've done."

Y/n wailed like a baby while hugging his friends and sniffling between cries.

Once they let go of the hug, a trail of mucus can be seen from Sokka's shirt to Y/n's nose.

Katara: "Ew."