If Seonghwa's hands weren't buried in his hair, he would have hit his forehead hard. Maybe it was his imagination, maybe it really was the case, but work and coming home late was really a personality trait of his husband he hadn't come to acknowledge in the past decade. "I'll drag you out by your ear punctually at eight if you don't come home. This is a warning"

"Mhm, public humiliation~ ah, Seongie you freak~"

"No, I regret this already. Sleep on the couch."

"C'mon- Hwa-"

"Did I stutter-"

Hongjoong sat up and looked at his husband with risen brows and a pout. "for real?"

The elder had to hide his snickering well but failed miserably. "Of course I'm for real-" he laughed and rolled his eyes before opening his arms again. "You slept enough times on the couch this month... I guess we have to count this for next month"

"you're a monster for this"

"I thought you liked it when I'm being mean to you?"

~

Yunho sighed and drew his eyes out the window. The outside was way more exciting than his boring history class. He had learned all the topics at his former school already, listening to it for a second time was just sickeningly boring.

He watched the youngers being released from class and running to get the bus, some walking in all peace, some in groups, some alone. But what caught his eye was a specific trio that jumped over the school ground. They sat onto the table tennis platform and looked up at him, making stupid grimaces. Watching his siblings made him slip a quiet chuckle and a head-shake.

"Kim? What's so funny?"

Yunho's eyes widened and he turned back to the front, locking eyes with his teacher. "Nothing, Miss!" he said and looked down on his non-existent notes.

"No, I would like to know what exactly made you laugh while I was talking about the Japanese colonization over our motherland? Or weren't you even focusing on my class, Kim?"

Yunho felt heat climb his face as his classmates' eyes pierced through him like daggers. "O-of course I was listening, Miss!" he said and tried his best to remember what the young teacher had just said. Something stepped on his foot lightly, then Yuqi slid her notebook a little in the middle so Yunho could read out what she had taken note of. His cheeks reddened a little at the gesture as he answered his teacher's questions with the girl's notes.

-
Hey! How are you today? :)

Ahh, yall, I passed my exam with the highest score😭🤚🤚

JDJDJFJF I'M OVER WITH MY FIRST FINAL OF THIS YEAR, LET'S HOPE I DONT FAIL THE FRENCH ORAL EXAM THOUGH💀💀

Damn bishessss rnfnfnf I made an 'no v-card' cup cake for my friend today☺️🤚 well, mine said 'whore' and 'you lil slut'😌✨

Ah yes, her boyfriend is a fricking scorpio, the fact that I did take this long is rather surprising🤔 no like for many reasons djdjfjf

My man felt like I was competition because I'm bi and like- am touchy with my best friend🤡

I remember her telling me that he made that hickey to mark his territory...

AND I MADE ONE ON THE OTHER SIDE LIKE BITCH- WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE-JFFJJFJFNFROD

The audacity🙄🤚

Ahh... Yes, that's actually what's been on my mind today. We love threatening straight men☺️✨

Oh. You know what else had been on my mind???

KANG FRICKING YEOSANG

LIKE SIR-

SIR SINCE WHEN-

SINCE WHEN HAS THIS BECOME A WHORE HOUSE?? (HIGHLY JOKING PLS-)

damn yeo-

No like didn't YOU expose Wooyoung for wearing revealing clothes???

How the turns table ig👀👀👀

I can see the Yeosang Maltese or Doberman convo coming up again djdjdjdndjrntl

VOTE MWAVE PREVOTING MY BISHES

and stay healthy and safe

Imma get instant noodles to watch salary lupin from last Wednesday now😗✌️

-gulkurusu