35 - TEASE

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

-

Alora Lin

I threw my newly purchased dresses onto the bed before peeling off my coat and hanging it in the closet. November was coming to an end, and each day was becoming colder than the last.

Padma and I had spent all day shopping at Hogsmeade, buying dresses for no particular reason. 

While we were out and about, I couldn't help but think about how our once joyful friend group had dwindled down to just Padma and I. A year ago, Padma and I would frequently go on shopping or food adventures with Cho, Marietta, and Anthony.

In a way, it was upsetting that we had lost so many people we used to put all of our trust in. But at the same time, I'd rather not be friends with backstabbers.

It was around eleven o'clock, when I had just hopped out of the shower and slipped on some pajamas, that I heard a knock on my window.

"It's unlocked," I declared, knowing who it was even before turning my gaze towards the window.

It has almost become a norm for Draco to stop by my dorm every few nights or so. He'd often bring his books to tutor or study with me. And on nights where our workload was relatively light, he and I would lay side by side on my bed, either talking aimlessly into the night or cuddling amid a comfortable silence.

Much to my surprise, neither of us had lost our bet yet.

"Hello, love," Draco's gentle voice interrupted my thoughts as he climbed in through the window.

I circled around, grinning from ear to ear as he closed the window behind him and walked towards me. Draco was wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants. I tried my best to avert my gaze from his groin. His sweatpants were loose, but the fabric was thin enough that I could see it moving with every step he took.

Draco's arms slithered around my waist, enveloping me in the warmest hug.

"Why do you have all those bags on your bed?" his mumbled into my shoulder.

I pulled away to glance up at him, "I went shopping with Padma today."

"Shopping?" Draco raised an eyebrow, rubbing his thumb back and forth along my lower back. "Mind if I see what you got?"

"Of course not," I beamed, stepping away from his arms and heading towards my bed.

I was about to pick up the first dress when Draco placed his hands on my upper arms from behind. He slid his fingers down my bare arms and lightly pecked my shoulder. "I'm sure the dress looks beautiful on its own, but I'd rather see it on you."

His hot breath fanned my neck, causing me to freeze in place. I bit my lip to stop it from quivering, "Really?"

"Yes," he uttered, hugging me from behind and sloppily kissing my neck. "Really."

I smiled to myself, pulling his hands away from my waist as I grabbed a dress and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" an innocent look plastered on his face.

"To get changed."

"Why don't you get changed here?" he suggested.

"I–"

"It's nothing I haven't seen before."

Seeing his lips curled up into a cheeky grin ultimately led to me caving in, "Alright."

Draco jumped onto my bed, sitting back against the headboard while I stripped off my pajamas. I could feel his stare burning into my body once I was left in just a lace bra and panties.