19 - CLOSET

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

-

Alora Lin

The end of the year was approaching fast.

The final Triwizard task was only a week away, but that didn't stop professors from dumping loads of assignments on us.

Draco and I barely had time to hang out anymore.

He and I would still sneak glances at each other in class or subtly pass each other notes using scraps from our parchment rolls, but that was the most interaction we had.

He was much more difficult to approach when he was with his friends. He completely ignored me when they were around, but I couldn't exactly blame him because I did the same.

Neither of us wanted our friends to find out about the two of us. We wanted to keep things private.

Plus, it's a lot more fun sneaking around, isn't it?

I was clutching two textbooks tight against my chest, heading towards Transfiguration. Padma and Anthony were already there because they needed some extra help from Professor McGonagall regarding an upcoming assignment.

I was about to turn the corner when a rough hand grabbed my arm, pulling me into a tiny closet and shutting the door behind us.

"What the fuck–"

"Shh..."

The person's hand clasped around my mouth, muffling my shouts of protest.

I had dropped my books on the ground due to the shock of being pulled into a dark room by a stranger. The person wrapped their free arm around my waist, pulling me into their chest.

"Be a good girl and stop squirming for me."

I tensed before relaxing in the person's grasp, immediately recognizing Draco's voice.

A part of me was now much more calm, knowing that it was Draco and not some random stranger who had pulled me into a closet.

But another part of me was even more on edge; my heart pounded in my chest, unsure as to what Draco could possibly have in store for us in this pocket-sized room.

"Draco," I mumbled against his fingers, trying to catch a breath because his large hand was covering about half of my face.

He dug his head into the crook of my neck, removing his hand from my mouth to undo the button on my robe as he sloppily kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobe.

Pushing my robe off my shoulders, he let it fall to our feet before bringing one of his hands back to my mouth.

"I'm not using the Muffliato spell today, so you better stay fucking quiet."

My legs involuntarily pressed together as I felt him lower his free hand down to my skirt. He ground his hips forward, allowing me to feel his bulge against my ass.

His hand slithered down my leg until it reached the bottom hem of my skirt. His fingers played with the fabric before moving underneath to touch my warm skin.

Draco trailed his fingertips up my inner thigh. I tried to squeeze my legs together in an attempt to ease the tension, but I soon learned that was the wrong move.

He firmly gripped my thigh, and his other hand roughly grabbed my cheeks so that my chin was resting in the palm of his hand.

"Don't," he spat, turning my face towards him. "Move."

He roughly pulled me back against him, covered my mouth with his hand, and focused his attention back on my inner thighs.

His delicate fingers eventually made their way to my underwear.