♡ErrorInk♡ ~Doll face~

Start from the beginning

I miss those times. But now everything changed, he wasn't there for me anymore. He probably hates me on the inside and just wouldn't admit it because he was too nice for that. I mean I practically just showed him nothing but hate. no compliment, no kindness, nothing. I felt my heart break when he tries to talk to someone.

maybe there really is no chance. whoever wins Ink's heart will be the luckiest person of all. He was so kind to me, why did I shut him down like that? I ask myself.

I'm such an Idiot. I started to tear up not even noticing that I was sobbing uncontrollably. I wipe my tears away and focused on what I was supposed to be doing.

I nearly forgot that I was supposed to be looking for my doll. Before I could even go to another au, I heard another portal open up behind me, I turned around to see 404 Sans.

"Hey Error, you left this behind" he said as he opened his palm as I saw my Doll Ink attached with strings from his fingers. "Did you take that from me?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Woah calm down, and yea I took it sorry, I was just curious that's all, but I didn't damage it or something........ just made it more interesting" he said, I couldn't hear the last one he said but the hell with it.

I got my doll back. He handed the doll gently. "careful with that, got it" he said, I rolled my eyes. "yeah whatever" I said, he turns back and left shutting the portal behind him.

hmm.. I feel like something is wrong. It was weird of him to say to take care of it, why does he care. did he put a camera in hear or something. I examined the doll and it looked exactly the same when I made it yesterday.

I always make my doll really look like them, so I could undress them and make them wear stupid sh*tty outfits hehe(error u childish and thas kinda weird to just undress a doll) I mean all my dolls were all skeletons.

But something about this one seems different. I just realized that I just undressed him which caused me to blush at seeing the Ink doll like this. I decided to just leave it alone for a while and place it on the shelf.

no ones pov
"hehehe that idiot doesn't know what he's doing with him" 404 said. He noticed that his boyfriend just came into the room with a confused look in his face. "who are you talking to?" Bill sans asked. "myself" he said grinning at him.

"Did you do something to Error, I'm thinking" "How'd you know?" 404 asked him a bit surprised. "you always bother him" he said crossing his arms as he sits right next to 404. "I see you took advantage of my spell, what did you do to that Ink doll anyway?" Bill said. 404 knew that Error had feelings for that squid, so he decided why the hell not. ya only live once. "gave it back to him so he could play with his little Inky~" 404 said as he chuckled a bit.

"you do know that it will only work at the night right?" Bill complied. "exactly, Ink will turn into a helpless little doll under Error's hand and the good thing is he won't be able to speak even if he tries to, no one would hear it anyways and the top of that he couldn't move at all, just like a doll, plus you already know what people do in the night~" he purred out, smirking at his boyfriend that has a bright blush across his face, but he kept his cool and cuddled his lover.

That night~(oh ho ho~ things about to get heated 7w7)

Error was in bed laying down. He looked at the clock. 8:09. Its been a long day, he only spoke to Ink once. he was starting to miss the little skelly. He was so desperate to seeking attention from him, but he just couldn't. He didn't know how to bring it up to him.

he decided to just relax and thing about it tomorrow in the morning. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Error's dream~