Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking

Start from the beginning

The team that Tang Yue hired was the world's top, and it happened that this doctor had dealt with cases of delayed differentiation.

"Mental health is a part that requires extra attention." The doctor reminded Gu Wei.

"The client I worked with previously, he had an omega partner, so he was completely unable to accept the fact that he differentiate into an omega at first, and even almost made the wrong choice."

"Wrong choice?"

"Attempted suicide."

Hearing this, Gu Wei squeezed his hand slightly: "What happened then?"

"His omega boyfriend insisted on staying with him and saved him with his love."

"They are still together? I want to visit them if I can."

The doctor shook his head: "They separated in the end."

Gu Wei fell silent.

"You and your partner are undoubtedly lucky. He differentiates into omega instead of alpha. It is much less difficult for you, but you can't ignore his mental health because of this. This kind of life changing event is not a trivia matter to anyone." The doctor patiently explained to Gu Wei, but still did not forget to remind him of Yue Fei's state.

Gu Wei: "I see, thank you."

...

After receiving the meal delivered by Qiao Si, Gu Wei opened the door of the ward and went in. Yue Fei, who was lying on the hospital bed, glanced at him and said nothing.

Assuming that the boy was calm enough by himself, Gu Wei approached and put the lunch box on the table.

"Have some food, and we will go home when this last IV drip is finished."

Yue Fei gave a hum.

After opening the small table on the hospital bed, Gu Wei sat on the edge of the bed, opposite Yue Fei, and ate together.

Yue Fei ate while secretly watching Gu Wei.

Gu Wei noticed it, but said nothing.

The two finished eating quietly, Qiao Si came in to take away the tableware, and Gu Wei got up and folded back the dining table on the hospital bed.

After Gu Wei sat down to rest on the small sofa beside him, Yue Fei's eyes still wandered over him unconsciously.

Gu Wei: "What do you want to say?"

As soon as he took the initiative to speak, Yue Fei immediately turned his head and retracted his gaze.

"Nothing."

Yue Fei couldn't say it, asking if the man can mark him, it's too shameful.

Seeing him like this, Gu Wei could not ignore it, he got up from the small sofa and sat back on the bed again.

"What do you want to say?"

Yue Fei was silent for a moment. Seeing that Gu Wei had been sitting still, he finally said, "I don't want many people to know that I am an omega."

Gu Wei: "I know, no one knows except me and the doctor."

"The doctor seems to say that my differentiation period is still a month away." As soon as he spoke the first word, it seemed that it would be easier to say the following words. Yue Fei lowered his eyes, he really didn't dare to look at Gu Wei.

"Well, it just so happens that I will leave all the affairs of the group to my father next month. We are going on our honeymoon. I have already figured out where to go. Then no one will disturb us." Gu Wei paused, "I will help you."