EPILOGUE

"Bryle! don't play near the fireplace!" I said as walked pass my 5 year old son, Bryle, with my hands full of gifts. It's already Christmas, and of course, it's snowing here in America. 

"Babe, give me that" sinalubong ako ni Kyle nang halik at kinuha ang mga hawak ko. He placed it under the Christmas tree. Maya-maya'y darating na ang ibang bisita.

I smiled as I saw my son running towards Kyle, my husband. They both look like each other. Napatawa nalang ako sa kakulitan nang anak ko dahil pinipilit niyang silipin ang gilid ng mga paper bags.

"Don't be too excited bud, you should get dressed. Aaliyah will be here later" tumalon talon sa tuwa si Bryle at patakbong pumunta sa kwarto niya para magmadaling magbihis. Aaliyah is Juliet's third daughter who has the same age as Bryle. Maraming nagbago sa mga nakaraang taon at isa na roon ang relasyon ko kay Juliet. She visited me once in the hospital after the Andrew Leviste incident and our friendship started. We've become good friends now and my son, Bryle, is friends with her third daughter daughter Aaliyah.

I went to the kitchen once more to see if everything is set. Anytime now, darating na sila kaya hindi ako magkandaugaga. Firm arms embraced me from behind. 

"Stop that" he sniffed my neck

"What? You're being clingy today, hmm?" I faced him and planted a kiss on his lips. He smiled and snuggled my neck.

"I'm excited to announce the good news" he looks so happy, and so am I. The past 7 years was so good to us. We are now contented and happy with our lives.

Kyle already took over his daddy's position in their construction company, while I'm now busy handling 17 branches of "Joie de Vivre", formerly SAUDADE, mine and Shawn's bar. And of course, I inherited daddy's company. Shawn fully took offer his dad's position in their company. 

7 years ago, Gina, daddy's secretary, confessed how she conspired with Andrew. She was being blackmailed by Andrew Leviste with an explicit video. I actually feel sorry for her besides, she somehow helped me but she needed to pay for her actions so she was condemned with the minimum years of imprisonment.

After the incident, we had to go back to America. I came back with Shawn and his dad. Dad undergone several surgeries, but it was no use. Right after Kyle graduated, he visited me to America and we announced our relationship. We were joyful after that. He needed to go back to the Philippines as per his father's request. And after months, he stayed here in America with me and we got married. 

And now, we all have our own families. Sabi ni Juliet, tanggap na raw niya ang relasyon ng mommy ko at daddy niya. Wala na rin naman akong pakealam sa kanila kasi ni isang beses, hindi na ulit nagpakita si monmy saamin. Ok lang naman, since we've all settled down and happy.

Napakalas ako sa yakap ni Kyle nang tumunog ang doorbell. He looks like sulking. Alam kasi niyang hindi niya ako masosolo kapag may mga bisita rito sa bahay. Napatawa nalang ako't sinama siya para salubungin ang mga bisita.

"Shawn! Gosh I missed you!" I hugged Shawn and he hugged me tightly too. I smiled at Troy who's just beside him. May dala ring mga regalo. They just came back from their honeymoon. Yes, after so many years of waiting, they finally got married and showed their love confidently.

"Aba't hiyang na hiyang pre!" Pabirong sabi ni Troy kay Kyle. Tinapik lang siya ni Kyle sa balikat nang sobrang lakas kaya napaubo si Troy.