#22 that was too close~

Start from the beginning

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "oh fine whatever idiot, let's just go downstairs and get food" he said before pointing to my door "my faithful servant i demand you take me to the kitchen!" He declared in a fake deep voice.

"Yes sir!" I also said in a fake deep voice and carried him down the stairs.

"Thank you sir sasuke!"

"Your welcome sir naruto!" I said and we both burst out laughing as i carried him into the kitchen.

"Ah morning sleeping beauty's" itachi said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"You two made it down just in time for lunch. I have work today and apparently I'm getting a new partner so I have to leave in half an hour to meet him"

"Ok naruto and I are going to the mall at two anyway" I told him and set naruto down in a chair before taking the seat next to him.

"Naruto will you be ok to get around the mall with your crutches?" Itachi asked.

He nodded and smiled "yep dont worry about me I'll be fine! The knee brace is feeling good to!"

"Oh right, does the knee brace still hurt at all?"

"Nope it's all good! I will admit it's a little uncomfortable but thats better than having a permanently messed up knee am I right?"

"True now do you two want to eat? I have sandwiches made"

"Yeah sure"

"Yeah i'm starving! Thanks itachi!" Naruto exclaimed and itachi laughed before walking to the fridge and taking out sandwiches.

Itachi walked back over to us and set them infront of us "I have to go get ready for work I'll see you guys later" he said messing up both of our hair before walking up to his room.

I scoffed and naruto laughed before biting into his sandwich.

"what time should we start getting ready to go to the mall. Normally I would say like 1:30 but it takes me really fuckin long to change" he said with his mouth full of food.

"How about you start getting ready at one o'clock so you can rest after changing. I know it hurts to change right now"

"Yeah ok sounds good" he swallowed the last bite of his sandwich...how the hell did he finish that so fast?!

It always shocked me out fast naduto could devour his food. Even when we were kids he would be done with twice as much food as me before I could finish eating.

Naruto leaned back in his chair and hummed a song while I ate. I finished my sandwich then took our plates and put them in the sink.

I walked back to the table and scooped naruto up in my arms before carrying him back upstairs. He wrapped his arms around my neck for support and I carried him into my room.

I set him down and took out some clothes for him to wear "here ya go" I said handing him the clothes.

"Thanks, can you hand me my crutches?" He asked taking his sweatshirt off and setting it next to him.

I nodded and handed his crutches over. He took them and stood up "just turn around or something I don't feel like limping to the bathroom" he said untying his sweatpants and flicking his hands at me. .

I nodded my head and turned around like he asked "I dunno why your being so shy it's nothing I haven't seen already" I smirked though he couldn't see it.

"Oh shut it sasuke and wipe that smirk off your face!" He yelled and I got hit in the back with a pillow.

"Just messing with you" I laughed but naruto was to focused on getting his (my) sweatpants on so I didn't get a response.