One: Remus

"Okay see you later." Remus kissed logan and Logan smiled snatching his keys.

"Bye Remus." He kissed Remus one last time and left. Virgil rolled his eyes.

"You two are seriously gross." Remus laughed.

"I know." He smiled at Virgil. "How's everything?" Virgil looked at his hands.

"Everything's fine." He lied. Remus sighed as he walked towards the kitchen.

"You don't have to lie to me Virgil, but I know you don't want to talk about it so I won't force you to..." he pulled some bread out along with some ham and cheese. "Come on, you need to eat before going to work." Virgil took the sand which and looked at the door.

"I'm definitely a huge failure aren't I?" Virgil asked. Remus sighed and placed his sandwich down.

"Virgil, you got through a really hard thing....you aren't a failure and if I ever hear you say that again I will not hesitate to fight you understand?" Remus scolded. Virgil laughed and shook his head looking at Remus.

"That threat doesn't surprise me one bit." He finished his sandwich and got up. "Gotta go catch the bus I don't want to be late." Virgil stopped walking and then turned smiling at Remus. "And by the way, take your own advice and know that even though you were a bad person back then you aren't one now." Virgil did a two finger salute and then walked out of the house. Remus looked down at his sandwich and laughed.

"Maybe not..." Remus started to cry. "But I was..."

AN short as hell first chapter but I hope you liked it!