Chapter 43:Past and Xxxx

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad that I'm back so I can kick your ass as much as I want" She said smiling and little. I grinned and swooped her and put her in my lap. As she shrieked.

"Xav~"She whined and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry I didnt try to find you" I said kissing her nose.

She scrunched up her nose.

"Its not your fault please" she said staring in my eyes.

"You know your eyes are pretty" I said and she looked confused.

"What?" She looked at me.

"I said your eyes are pretty" I said.

She rolled her pretty eyes and flipped her hair.

"I know"

"You know what love." I said.

"What?"

"Let's CUDDLE!!" I screamed and she laughed.

She was currently on top of me and I was basically hugging her tight.

"What happend? When did you became this clingy Xavy" she said and I made a disgusted face.

"Xavy! Seriously love! Not another name! Xavy!" I said and she is laughing .

Oh how much I missed her laugh.

"Love" I said.

"What are you thinking love?" I asked her.

" Xavier if I would have died with my parents that would be better. Your kingdom would be peaceful." She said her eyes had tears.

(PLEASE PLAY CHURCH BY CHASE ATLANTIC)

I growled loudly. In seconds she under me.

"I dare you to say that thing again my love and I can assure you that you will not like the consequences" I said I know I have my beast in control.

"Xavier! Look I'm gonna say it but in not strong as a queen you needed. I don't have parents I'm an orphan! Who needed love!!! I ruin everybody life!!! First my parents! Then my brothers! Then you!! I ruined your life with my existence!! You know you act like I don't know about someone from your enemy wants me!! If you didnt give him me he will ruin your kingdom! Xavier just reject me and save your kingdom! Just reject-" I city her off by pinning her to walk and kissing her. She didnt kissed me back.

"Wrong move baby girl."

Alessia POV.

"Just Reje-" soon I was pinned to wakka nd he was roughly kissing. I was struggling to get out.I didnt kiss him back.

I Saw his yes black and red.

"Wrong move babygirl" he said and smirked. Soon I was thrown on bed and he was hovering over me.

"All these past months and days you were feeling these emotions. You didnt tell me baby girl. I will say it loud and clear. YOU ARE MINE. I will not every reject you" he said and smirked a little.

Soon he captured my neck and start sucking.

"Xavier" I breathed out. I felt him smrik.

He licked my mark and I shivered.

"I like the effect I have on you" he said.

"You cocky bastard" I said huffing.

"You know I like my marks on you" he said admiring my neck. I look at min in horror.

"Shall we continue? Yes" he asked himself and answered himself.

He starts to nibble at my ear and he was kissing my jaw then my neck.

Soon my shirt was off and you know what happened.

(Your imagination😈😈)
.

Authors note.

Heyaaa!

Guys a late update.

Sorry about that my Exams were near and I was doing studies and stuffs you know.

So I hope you like this chapter.

Comment and Vote and Follow.

Hahaha I sound like a you tuber.

And please click that notification button and bell icon (inserts high pitched girly voice)

Your author
RavenB0

.