Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation

Start from the beginning

Seeing the clearly visible scratching marks on the skin on the back of the boy's neck, Gu Wei's heart jumped, knowing that the boy did this to himself due to the crucial pain; the rich pheromone gushed out from there: uncontrollably, sweet but irritable.

The pheromone, which used to be very well-behaved, was now surrounded by rosin, but it was no longer compliant, but sharply resisting and attacking.

Gu Wei finally realized that this is not estrus, but differentiation.

The rosin that is being repelled and attacked was now provoked, and it immediately became richer by several times, with a sense of oppression.

At the same time, Yue Fei groaned softly, frowning, obviously uncomfortable.

Upon seeing this, Gu Wei immediately converged his pheromone. Being wrapped in sweet pheromone, but having to resist the urge to conquer or to hunt, only Gu Wei knew how difficult it was.

But the instinct to fight with himself was not a stranger to him.

The skin on the back of the neck was so painful, Yue Fei raised his hand to the place unconsciously, wishing to tear off that piece of skin.

But as soon as he touched the skin of his neck, his hand was caught before he could move.

"Do not move."

Yue Fei struggled, but he was already so weak. For Gu Wei, this struggle could basically be ignored.

"It hurts." Unable to free his hand, Yue Fei arched his head anxiously, as if he could push away the person who was stopping him in this way.

Gu Wei wanted to help him relieve his pain, but he could not do anything; so he could only call Gu Weii.

"Gu Wei? Do you know what time it is?"

Gu Wei: "Big Brother."

Hearing his tone was not quite right, Gu Weii paused: "What's the matter?"

"Does it hurt when you differentiate into an omega? How did you get through it?"

Although he didn't know why Gu Wei asked this suddenly, Gu Weii was not shy, and said bluntly: "I was in a relationship with Lin Qi at the time, and he helped me through the differentiation period."

"How did he help you?"

"Are you cheating on Xiao Fei?"

Vaguely hearing Gu Weii's voice, Yue Fei asked Gu Wei in a daze, "Big Brother is here?"

Hearing that Yue Fei was also there, Gu Weii continued his explanation, "We didn't know what was going on at the time, luckily we were able to endure it without much effort. Later, I consulted a doctor and he said that alpha can use pheromone to smooth the omega pheromone in the differentiation phase to help ease the omega's pain, but only if omega must trust the alpha completely."

Coincidentally, he and Lin Qi met such conditions.

However, enduring the pain is the only thing the omega can do during differentiation. He can only count as an exception.

"Understood."

After speaking, Gu Wei directly hung up the phone.

"Do you trust me?" Gu Wei asked, lowering his head, pressing his lips to the ear of the person in his arms.

Yue Fei could not think about his motives for asking this question, nor could he think about how to best respond to him, only relying on his instinct to answer truthfully: "I don't."

The two fluttering words slid into Gu Wei's ears, causing him to hold the person's hand tightly, and then the corners of his mouth were raised after a pause, but there was no slight smile in his eyes: "Very good."