Ending x The x Journey

Start from the beginning

"I love both of you dearly but... Last time you guys fought you both ended up in the hospital."  Hisoka hugged both of us tightly. Harlequin got out of his grasp and was boiling with anger.

"Tch, let's just go." Harlequin leaned up against the railing of the restaurant and watched as Ace and Hisoka walked inside.

I looked at her and she kept looking back at me. "Aren't you going to go? Your father and brother are already inside." I tease her and she glares at me.

"I'M WAITING FOR YOU, DAMNIT! COME ON!" She yelled at me and I chuckled. Once I walked passed her she started walking behind me and opened the door.

"Auntie, uncle, hey!" Nanika walked up to Hisoka and I. She waved at the twins and gave them a smile.

"Look at you guys! You guys haven't aged a bit!" Alluka comes from behind the podium and gives us both a hug then moves to the twins.

"Of course, I haven't. My complexion never breaks~" Hisoka touched his face and smiled. I touched his cheek and chuckled a bit.

"Your skin looks a bit dry, Hisoka." I tease him and he immediately looked at me wide eyed and rushed over to Nanika.

"Your my favorite niece you know that right? Do I look old?" Hisoka crouched down to Nanika's level and she shook her head while giving Hisoka a hug.

"And I'm your favorite nephew!" Killua and Gon's child came running up to Hisoka.

About 8 years ago Killua and Gon tried finding partners, but they couldn't find anyone. So they decided to stay together and even adopted a boy because they wanted a family even though they didn't find anyone other then themselves for each other.

"Kite!" I called out his name and he came running towards me smushing his face in my stomach. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Aunt N/N! I heard that you and Uncle Hiso were moving to a new house! Are you going to leave us?" Kite slightly teared up at the end. I crouched down so I could by eye level and shook my head.

"We'll still come and visit you guys. You still have Harlequin and Ace living nearby so it's okay!" I kiss him on the forehead and he starts pouring into tears.

"Uncle Hiso! I'm going to miss you!" Kite went and jumped onto Hisoka's back while wailing out crying. Hisoka turned his head and got him in his arms.

"My wife!" Shalnark came up to me and hugged me while trailing his hands down to my ass. I took his hands off and he just chuckled.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I looked back to see Feitan squeezing the shit out of me.

"Feitan, hey!" I gave Feitan a smile and he gave out a relieved sigh. Some girls started yelling out Shalnark's and Feitan's name at a nearby table and they both looked at them.

"STOP TOUCHING HER!" Both of the girls yelled out in unison. Feitan got off of me and sighed while looking to Shalnark.

"Why don't you guys just break up with them?" I asked while crossing my arms and tilting my head to the side. Shalnark sighed and shook his head.

"We tried leaving them multiple times, but they still think we're dating them." Feitan comments while taking Shalnark by the arm and dragging him to the girls.

"Come by often, Y/N!" Shalnark gave me one last wave along with Feitan, but both of their 'girlfriends' hit the up against the head.

"Isn't that abuse?" I muttered to myself. Hisoka came up from behind me and put his arm around me.

"You do that to me... Does that mean th-"

"I DON'T DO THAT!" I yelled at him. Hisoka just smiled and leaned in to kiss me. We pulled apart after a few seconds and just stared into each other's eyes.

"We spent one night together during the Hunter Exam and this is what happened? It's so weird when you think about it, but I love you, Hisoka."

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and started guiding him to the table where Ace and Harlequin were. I sat down with Hisoka and he put his hand on my thigh.

I looked over at him and he was just gazing at me while smiling. "You're so beautiful, my love~"

this is the real ending??? i did 7 filler chapters for Hisoka's and Y/N life after they had the twins! I ended it off with them moving because I didn't want to write one of their deaths since that would be depressing lmfaoo.

At least they had a good life together and everyone else did too. thank you so much for reading this story i appreciate every one of you who read, commented, voted, added it to your reading list, dm'd me and everything else!

check out my page for other shit

- meli - chan <3