#21 how do i do this?~

Start from the beginning

"Yeah what movie do you wanna watch?" I asked leaning against him and pulling the blanket over us.

"No idea, you pick" he told me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I scrolled through Netflix and clicked on "no escape".

"You wanna watch a horror movie? I thought you hated those" sasuke asked surprised.

"It seems interesting and for your information I hate jump scares not horror movies in general" I told him pressing play.

He wrapped his arms around me more securely and I smiled. The movie didn't seem like a scary movie at first untill the part where the girl almost drowned in a tank.

Towards the end of the movie when the main characters girlfriend got shot i cringed with a disgusted look on my face.

The end of the movie is where I was really grossed out. The main character (whose name i didn't bother learning) punched Alexis face in untill it was bloody and jacked up. In my opinion the movie was just more disturbing than scary.

"Ok well I'm never watching that again" I said turning the TV off.

"Why was it too scary?' Sasuke teased and I flicked him in the forehead.

"No not at all it was just disgusting" i told him while he rubbed his forehead.

"Oww you flicked me really hard you little jerk" he said poking my face.

I sighed and kissed his forehead "there now you're fine" I told him rolling my eyes.

Then we heard a knock at the door "hey naruto i have your knee brace!" Itachi said.

"Ok come in!" I said and watched the door open. Itachi walked in carrying a knee brace and a box of donuts for sasuke and I.

"Thanks itachi!" I exclaimed, sitting up and taking the blankets off sasuke and I.

"Yeah no problem. It's probably gonna hurt for a little while after you put it on though" he warned.

"Ok that's fine. How long till I can actually walk?"

"I'm clearly no doctor but based on my own experience I would say Four to six weeks" he told me and I choked

"Fucking what?! my last soccer game for summer is in five!" I whined

"I mean you could recover by then but it may take some time to get back to actually playing" he told me and I shook my head.

"No way in hell am I missing my last game because of a stupid broken knee I'll be fine by then" I decided. sasuke and itachi looked at eachother concerned.

"Just put the stupid knee brace on me already" I said and hung my leg over the edge of the bed.

"Ok but it's going to hurt" he warned me again.

"I don't care. it can't hurt as bad as actually getting it broken" I told him and he sighed before sliding the knee brace up my leg and over my knee.

As soon as the tight fabric went over my knee i slapped my hand over my mouth and scooted away from itachi, biting my lip which was all torn up now from me biting it all week.

"Naruto I still have to Velcro the ends of it" he told me apologetically. I apprehensively scooted back to the edge of the bed.

Sasuke put his hand over mine and smiled gently "once it's on want me to get you ice?" He asked distracting me from itachi who was velcrowing the knee brace.

I nodded my head and smiled "yeah but only if you wanna get up i don't want to make you get up for me"

"Oh please like I mind. I'll be right back" he told me getting up with a smile before disappearing from his room.

"Ok there ya go Naruto. Now try not to move your leg and only take off the brace if it's absolutely necessary." He said standing up and ruffling my hair.

"Thanks itachi! Cya tomorrow!" I told him and he smiled before walking out of sasukes room.

"Night naruto!" He called then walked into his room as sasuke came back with the ice. I had already stuffed a donut in my mouth.

He sat back down in his bed then handed me the ice "thanks sasuke" I mumbled taking the ice and setting it on my knee as I swallowed the donut.

"No problem now I think we should go to sleep I'm pretty tired and you need to rest so your knee will heal"

"fine...can I put on music though? It's not gonna be annoying I promise"

"Yeah of course"

"Thanks sasuke!" I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and pressed shuffle on the only calm playlist I have.

The first song that came on was crybaby (by the neighborhood) "Ohh I love this song!" I whispered happily and hummed along to it.

Sasuke laughed quietly and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me close to him. I was vaguely aware of his breath become more faint as he fell asleep before drifting off into a sleep of my own.

TBC!

IDK WHY I ALWAYS WRITE SM USELESS STUFF BUT WHATEVER I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER

Thanks for reading <3