4* Alpha and Luna

*Chapter may be triggering*
"Alpha!"                                                          One of the warrior guards called with urgency lacing his tone.                       The powerful Alpha snapped his head towards the direction of the voice. He did not enjoy such disturbance and was more than ready to snap the neck of whoever had caused it.                                                                     
"You dare disturb me during my night rest? It is very clear that you have a death wish. "                                             His Alpha tone thundered across the room, making everyone else present cower in submission.                       "I...I...I...am s...sorry...sorry your high…highness...I..."                                                                                                                         The shaky guard could not continue his speech before the beautiful and flawless Alpha Queen stormed into the Alpha’s court in a very 'unqueenly way'.
The beautiful queen was wrapped in a dirty white piece of clothing, worn only in times of mourning. Her thick wooly hair was matted in ash and mud was smeared everywhere across her body.                                                       

The Alpha got up to his full height. His seven dirty hair locks fell down his shoulders like venomous snakes. He stood at least seven feet tall, towering just as the monster he was. The dark eyes of the monster carried a deadly aura. In fact, everything about the devilish Alpha spelt death and destruction.                                                                                                                  With a mad growl, he pushed off the two naked maidens who had been sprawled over him and made a crazy dash towards his mate who stood at the end of his eerily decorated room of human and wolf skulls, looking like a slave.                      

He could not smell his scent on her and it drove him mad. Werewolves were possessive supernaturals. To them, mates were treasured much more than gold. Even though the monster treated his mate like a shit stained rag, he still felt possessive of her. To him, she was one of his property; he owned every single part of her including her mind and body. However, she was determined that today it was all going to end!
He grabbed one of his wine stained robes and threw it around her, trying to cover her half exposed body from the eyes of all that were present in his chambers.                                                                                                           
"OGINI BU INHÉ?! WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GODS IS THIS?!"            His voice thundered, shaking the foundations of the room.                        The beautiful Amara, his mate, looked at the piece of clothing on her body in disgust before flinging it into the fire place, burning it to ashes in seconds.    The eyes of the monster grew pitch dark in anger. His wolf clawed, struggling to come out, which caused his canines to elongate like knife edges.                                                                                                                                The monster was mad but Amara stood her ground. She had been tossed aside, insulted and abused for so long but today, she was determined to end it all. At least before it all ended, she would keep her daughter safe.
"ARE YOU INSULTING ME, EH AMARA?! YOU ARE INSULTING ME!"   Her heart hammered within her chest. She was deathly afraid.           Who would not be?                                   
It was bedazzling how she managed to look stunning even in this situation. Her fair skin and brown eyes seemed to glimmer, even in the dimness of the room. 

"I have a request for you."                    Her voice was tiny. She was shaky and afraid, but she had stalled for too long. May the goddess curse her if she continued being silent.                          "You do not make demands here, Amara!"                                                     His voice was calm now, his wild side had calmed down. But that did not mean it was good news. It only meant that he could strike more easily.          "I did not say demands. I said request."