Final Chapter: Lemon Is Unbreakable

Depuis le début

Josie: W-Woah~never knew you were...good looking with that chest and abs~

(YN): Hehe, I know~

Josie: And~

Josie started to touch all over on (YN)'s chest and abs...

Josie: you feel hard~and good~

(YN): Just like how your lips feels good to mines~

(YN) and Josie again went back making out again soon this time, (YN) places Josie on top of the table, laying her down on the table and (YN) on top of her, still making out, soon he started to lower himself from kissing Josie from her lips, to her neck, to her chest and breasts, her hips, and soon to arrive on Josie's waits...he soon started to lift Josie's skirt up as he can see Josie's white panties, and notice that they were a little wet...

(YN): Heh~you're already wet~? I didn't even get on the good part~

Josie: I-I Uh~

(YN): *Chuckles* I'm kidding Josie~I guess I can make you ... even wetter~

Josie blushes hard the fact she knew what (YN) meant...so Josie started biting her finger as (YN) started to slide her hands onto Josie's thighs, reaching to Josie's panties, soon he grabs them, and slowly started to pull them down slowly, soon as he took them off from Josie, (YN) started to blush the fact that he was seeing Josie's pussy...

(YN): Hehe~it's sure tiny...and cute~

(YN) started touching Josie's pussy and slowly started rubbing it, Josie started to moan as her cheeks started to get more red...

Josie: (Y-Y-YN))~Stop teasing me like that~

(YN): Hehe~Okay~

(YN) got onto his knees as he pulls Josie towards him from her thighs, knowing his face was closer from Josie's inner thighs and towards her pussy as well, he then give several licks to her pussy, causing Josie to moan and biting her finger, with some several licks, (YN) then started sucking and eating her pussy out, as Josie started to pant and moan as she started blushing more and more, Josie coding resist the pleasure she was getting as she started to grab onto (YN) hair, while (YN) was sucking and eating Josie's Pussy, he then started to to grab on one of Josie's boobs for her to calm down and relax as Josie then slowly started to pant slowly and moan quietly and gently...

(YN): You taste good~~

Josie: E-Eh~

(YN) continues to suck and eat Josie's pussy as Josie started to moan a little loud, so she covers her mouth so she won't make any noise, soon she had her eyes rolled up knowing how better it was getting being please by (YN)...

Josie: H-Ha~Ha~O-Oh (YN)~I-I want your lips~

(YN): Hehe, say no more cutie~

(YN) and Josie goes back kissing and making out again as Josie sat right back up, as they continue making out, Josie slowly started to reach down to (YN)'s member as she grabs and feels it, knowing that it was hard...

Josie: *giggles* Well, someone is feeling rock hard down there~

(YN): Hehe~

Josie: If you don't mind~

(YN): O-Oh~Sure. I-I'm not stoping you~hehe~

Josie: Okay~

Josie got off from the table as she then got onto her knees as she started unbutton (YN)'s pants and unzips it as well, soon she then can see (YN) having an erection from the inside of his boxers, so she pulls his boxers down, as (YN)'s member pop out, soon to have hard erection with the skin almost pooping out as well...