Chp.53 Cats love Yoshikage Kira

-AUTHOR POV-

So, as we go back with Yoshikage Kira, who is disguise in another person, Kosaku Kawajiri, it was going smooth for him, knowing that Shinobu and Hayato hasn't suspected a thing about Kira, knowing he isn't the real Kawajiri, Kira had to play along being the father and husband until everything is clear...but there's things that's going on on the house. Hayato doesn't bother even saying a single word to his own father, even though that's Kira, he still doesn't know that Shia real father being disguise as the murderer...so in the house on a raining day, Hayato left for school, even though he still hasn't said a word to his father...and just left like that...

Kira (Kosaku): Have a good day...I guess. That kid...doesn't even say a single word to his own parents...

Suddenly...Kira hears Shinobu scream from the basement and came out crying as she rushes towards him and hugs him...

Kira (Kosaku): Sh-Shinobu?!

Shinobu: Darling! It's terrifying! It just happen so quick and I suddenly got frighten I wasn't able to fight back! *Hehe. It might be scary about what happen down there, but It gave me an excuse to dive into his arms so lovely*

Kira started to feel the huh from Shinobu...was somehow making him feel weird...he kindly slowly wraps his hands around her too...

Kira (Kosaku):*Wh-What is this..?!!* A-Anyways, what's wrong??

Shinobu: O-Oh right! It was so scary! I thought I was gonna die! You see, there's a British blue cat in the basement that try to attack me!

Kira (Kosaku): A cat??

Shinobu: Y-Yes! B-But not just that! When I took a closer look on him...I-I saw a hole on his neck, it's like no blood was coming out from it! It was so terrifying to see that!

Kira (Kosaku): *A hole in a cat's neck? Could it be from the arrow? Looks like father is already make enemies in this town somehow.* I see. Is that cat still there?

Shinobu: I-I don't know! I-I think so.

Kira (Kosaku): Let me for check.

So Kira walks to the basement downstairs as he sees a mess that the cat and Shinobu made, he then notice a pile of blood he spit, he walks over it and notices the cat laying there...dead...

Shinobu: D-Did you find it??

Kira (Kosaku): I did, but it's dead.

Shinobu: Wh-What?! How can it-

Kira (Kosaku): One of the sharp broken windows went flying through its body and killed it.

Shinobu with her own eyes saw the cat dead, with several sharp glasses that went to its body...

Shinobu: W-Wait! I-It can't be! I-I didn't mean to! I swear I-

Kira got up as he then hugs Shinobu...

Kira: Don't. It's okay. It was no ones fault here. Not your fault to, it was just an accident.

Shinobu cried knowing how bad she felt for the cat to die like that....later on, Kira went outside as he made a little grave for the cat...

Kira (Kosaku): So was right. It appears that cat had a hole on the neck, but...I wasn't sure enough of it was a stand user or not. Not anymore.

And so, Kira started digging the grave for the cat for it to rest in piece...and so. A day later, it was already morning, and suddenly, a plant were the cat was exactly buried at, somehow a plant grew...and suddenly, the flower suddenly appeared it's pallets and somehow, it revealed some eyes! Eyes that were like a cat...so, it appeared that the cat from yesterday was buried, somehow reincarnated as a plant...the cat thought to himself...