Chp.10 Okuyasa Nijimura: Za Hando

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the battle between Josie and Okuyasa was about to begin, Josie summons her Crazy Diamond as she gets ready to fight when Okuyasa makes a move, Okuyasa then also summons her stand and revealing it to Josie...

Okuyasa: Higashikata Josie! Omae wa kono, Nijimura Okuyasa no, Za Hando ga kesu! So get ready!

Za Hando, Okuyasa's stand then started to rush down towards Josie as ZA Hando lifts his right hand to strike at Josie...

Crazy Diamond: DORA!!

Crazy Diamond was quick enough to strike a punch before Za Hando even lays a finger on her...

Josie: Out of the way, or I'll make good on my promise to smash that face of yours!

Okuyasa: Hehe. Wow. Gotta admit, your pretty damn fast.

Suddenly, Okuyasa's brother, Keicho, appeared again in the window...

Keicho: Okuyasa, it appears manipulating a stand is a lot like driving a car or motorcycle. Any bumbling half wit can get in the drivers back seat with a mumbling machine, but with only air between his ears, he'll still be too scared to drive.

Okuyasa: Hey bro! Why you gotta say all that mean stuff for?? This bitch is is a little faster than I thought it'll be.

Keicho: Let me remind you this isn't a game Okuyasa! There was a time where the though to mere about your stand, Za Hando sent horrific chills down my spine, pull yourself together! It's time to kill Angelo's murders, Josie Higashikata, and then later on we'll deal with (YN) (LN) and that little friend of theirs too! But if you don't end Josie now, then she'll put troublesome in the future!

Okuyasa: Yeah I know-EH!?!

Okuyasa notices Josie walking pass by her and heading inside the house...

Okuyasa: Oi! I was talking to my big bro! That's not fair at all!

Josie: Oh man, you're not too bright are you?

Okuyasa: What?!? Not bright??! What do you-

Crazy Diamond: DORA!!!

Crazy Diamond lands a punch on Okuyasa as she trips back and falls to the ground...

Josie: I told you to move it bitch! *Dont worry Koichi, (YN) is in his way to save you, and I'll be there to help out too-

Okuyasa: I had enough! You're not getting away that easily! *summons Za Hando*

Josie: I'm not gonna tell you again! If you're gonna make me pamper pissed of, then keep coming!

Okuyasa: Fine, I will! Let's see if you got the guts!

Okuyasa uses Za Hando to go after Josie and her stand, Za Hando lifts its right hand as he was gonna swing it towards Josie, but Josie uses Crazy Diamond to grab its right hand from being touch by it, something tells her that Za Hando's right hand is dangerous for somehow...

Josie Mind: *This bitch! She's got too much confidence in her stand's right hand! That right hand something tells me is not good!*

Okuyasa: Let go of me!

Za Hando lands a knee strike to Crazy Diamonds' ships, which caused Josie to spit out blood.

Okuyasa: I said let go of my right hand, you bitch!

Za Hando started throwing punches at Crazy Diamond as Josie started to lose strength and spatting more blood as her stand disperses...finally, let's go of Za Hando as well...

Okuyasa: Take this!

Josie: Shit!

Za Hando swings its right hand towards Josie as it then made this loud noise, luckily Josie moved out of the way and dodged that one...

Okuyasa: You bitch! Stay right where you are Josie! You wouldn't want your friend left behind!

Josie: Tch. Something is definitely up with your Stand's right hand. My gut tells me that it has more to it than just fighting.

Suddenly, Josie notice something about the words that were on the gate, before it said "No Treaspassing" and no it says "No Passing" knowing that Za Hando's right hand swinger it towards the gate after Josie dodged it...now, she knows what Za Hando's right hand is capable of...

Josie: I see. I get it now. Your stand didn't made that part of the sign disappear. It cuts out space in mid air! That's your stand's ability isn't it!?

Okuyasa: Ha! Bingo Josie Higashikata! My stand's right hand can make whatever it grabs, disappear! But the void that's left behind *claps* closes and pulls together in space like it never happen! But that's only that part Za Hando can take away, once my lucky target is sucked into the void, I don't have a clue where it goes!

Josie Mind: *Shit, now I have to be really careful*

Okuyasa: Oh that's not all! It doesn't matter if you try running away, cause I can also do this!

Okuyasa uses Za Hando as it then lifts its right arm up, and then swings it down, as it then created a huge void towards Josie, suddenly, after creating that void, Josie felt something like if she's being pulled, she quickly appeared infront of Okuyasa as Okuyasa strikes a punch Towards Josie's face...

Josie: D-Damn it! What the hell-

Okuyasa: It's called teleportation, biatch! In case you didn't get the memo, your up against Za Hando! A stand even my bro is fear about! Try as you might, but you can't run away now, Josie! So go ahead, make my day!

Okuyasa continues uses Za Hando's right hand to teleport Josie right infront of her as she continues punching her, over and over and over and over again...the last punch to Josie was an uppercut that Okuyasa gave her as it then sends her flying away and falling to the ground..

Okuyasa: Hehe. Weakling. How is that a dog shit like you can defeat Angelo.

Suddenly, Okuyasa notices Josie getting up, wiping the blood of her mouth as she stares down at Okuyasa...

Okuyasa: Tch. Guess you haven't figured out how worthless you are. Wow which one of us isn't right again!?!

Okuyasa uses Za Hando again to teleport Josie to her near....

Okuyasa: Now hurry up and die Josie!!!

Josie: Heh. That's proves it. You sure are an idiot.

Okuyasa: Say what?!?

Suddenly, Three pot of plants started to be pulled towards Okuyasa and Josie's direction as they were sent flying towards them, Josie already knew there were coming so she ducked down as the thre pot plants hit Okuyasa face, knocking her down ...

Josie: *sighs* Okuyasa Nijimura, I'd say her stand is pretty great and all, but you can be dumb as well. Good thing those plays knocked her out, she won't be getting up any time soon. Right now, I have to go and find (YN), he should be inside already saving Koichi, I should go and help too while I'm at it. Hang on Koichi, I'm coming for you! (YN), I'm coming for you too as well, hang on tight!

-END OF CHAPTER 10-