Chapter 196: Nian Nian... I count three times and I disappear

Start from the beginning

In recent days, the Qin family has not only had frequent accidents on company projects, but even the copper walls and iron walls have never happened. The confidential system that someone had cracked was also destroyed, and countless files and data were lost overnight.

The Qin Group was very busy. Mr. Qin had a few meetings and lost his temper. Some employees even started talking in public that the Qin Group was going bankrupt.

"I'll get out! I'll check who did it! Check it out!"

There was a sound of smashing things from the office, and Qin Qibai stood at the door waiting not to enter.

Qin Qibai had a fever and his face was not so good, but no one would tell him to take medicine.

Since Xiao Qihao's disappearance, he never went to parties with his friends, and became much more taciturn.

It wasn't until he subconsciously called Xiao Qihao's name once that he realized that he was in love with Xiao Qihao.

"Come in." Qin Qibo heard his father's voice and walked in.

Father Qin coughed, and continued to look at the information in his hand, and said sharply: "These! Gu Yansheng did it all! I didn't expect Mo Beiyi would help him! Cough cough...he Gu Yansheng wanted to ruin my Qin family! I I won't let him do this!"

Qin Qibai looked at the hatred in his father's eyes and asked: "Father, why are you doing this?

Do you hate Gu's family? Gu's family hasn't provoked provocations in recent years. Why do you keep provoking incidents? "

Because I hate Lu Yun!" I hate him for taking care of the family! If it hadn't been for Lu Yun's deceit to frame me, I wouldn't have followed Gu...cough cough..."

"Father! "Qin Qibai stepped forward to support Qin's father worriedly.

"Xiaobai, here is a share transfer letter. You signed it, and my shares have been transferred to you. You will be the president of the Qin Group from now on...cough cough..."

Qin Qibai said in surprise: "Father? What are you going to do..."

"Ah...I'm going to see Gu Yansheng, I'm going to negotiate with him! "

Gu Yansheng has not rested much since he left the hospital. He stayed at the company and the study to deal with Qin's affairs every day.

After receiving a call from President Qin, he put down the documents in his hand, and a cold light flashed in his eyes. Several people in

Gu Zhuang sat The atmosphere in the living room was solemnly saying something.

Zhou Yuanfeng said in shock: "The Qin family is negotiating with you? What does he want to do? Will you let the Qin family take care of it? You can't go, it's too dangerous. "

I will go no matter whether it is dangerous or not, you know I have something to ask him." "

Gu Yansheng glanced at the direction of the basement, and said in a deep voice: "The doctor said...Niannian will be able to wake up in a few days. I promised him that he will take care of everything before he wakes up. Since the Qin family is defeated, Shen Luoan It's time to clean up with Shen Tianhao. "

Gu Lin nodded and said: "Shen Luo'an is a little confused now, and his spirit has basically collapsed. "

Gu Yansheng looked at Gu Lin and said sharply: "Shen Luoan and Shen Tianhao have lived long enough, and throw them into jail. I want to prevent them from coming out alive, monitor and delete them without leaving evidence." "

Okay, I'll do this." " The action is a little bit neat, I want them to suffer all the torture in prison and die as hard as possible!" "

Gu Yansheng rubbed his temples, his eyes full of red blood and exhaustion.

Nian Nian... I have cleared all the obstacles for you, and no one can hurt you anymore.

And I should fulfill my promise.

In the hospital, Gu Yansheng held a sunflower in his arms and opened the door of the ward, looking at Wen Niannan who had taken off the instrument and slowly recovered, his heart was full of guilt...

Gu Yansheng walked to the bed and gently stroked his pale face, his eyes filled with distress. Take out a sunflower and hold it in his hand.

"Niannian, you used to say that you like sunflowers because they can stay in the sun you like and can see the warm light." But until now he didn't understand why Wen Niannan likes sunflowers.

No one is in sight, you are everywhere... when you are with you, you are the sun, when without you, I bow my head and see no one...

This is the former Wen Niannan... Gu Yansheng put the sunflower in Wen Niannan's hand, and his voice trembled slightly: "It turns out ...You used to think of me as your sun... But my sun drags you into the darkness. I really regret not cherishing the you who loves me without reservation..." And now Wen Niannan can shine without the sun. Have your own light.

Niannian, you came back against the light, and you deserve all the gentleness in this world...

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to untie the necklace around his neck, and murmured: "Back then... I tore it from you. I should have paid it back. Yours, but I still don't want it..."

But I didn't expect that the necklace would be used by Shen Luo'an again and again, and hurt him again.

"This time...I should have stunned you..."

Gu Yansheng put the necklace on Wen Niannan's neck, stroking her trembling hand and lowering her head to kiss, tears falling down the tip of his nose onto Wen Niannan's face.

Gu Yansheng's eyes were scary and red, and he choked: "Niannian... Let's play a game. I count three times. When you open your eyes, I will disappear."

"Ah, did you watch the news? Qin Group last night. The headquarters building suddenly caught fire."

"I saw that many fire trucks and ambulances went there. It seems that the fire is quite big."

"I heard that Qin and Gu Yansheng were talking about work in the office that was on fire at the time. I don't know if there was any injury. Arrived.

"Both of them seem to be badly injured, and they were both sent to the hospital. Look at Weibo, there are photos posted by passers-by. "

At this time, there were photos taken by the audience on Weibo, and there was a picture of Gu Yansheng who seemed to be supporting a person to walk out, and the last two of them fell to the ground.

Just as the crowds were watching the fun, Suddenly the news about Gu Yansheng on Weibo disappeared . Not only the photos on the scene, but also the topics of the hot searches and the news releases posted in the past are gone, as if Gu Yansheng disappeared... the person lying in the hospital bed The finger moved, and the person who had been in a coma for a long time slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were a little hazy, watching Wen Niannan, who had been in a
coma for so long, finally woke up.

Wen Niannan wanted to get up weakly, and just as soon as he moved, a violent message appeared . Suddenly, he took a breath of air-conditioning. Wen Niannan raised his hand and rubbed his sore neck. He suddenly touched something and looked down at the necklace in his neck in astonishment.

"Why...the necklace is here..."

Wen Niannan's chest panicked. It's amazing, as if something is about to happen, he feels that he seems to have overlooked something but can't remember it.

And there is a somewhat withered sunflower next to his bed...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !