Chapter 50: A Deep-Minded Person?

Gu Yansheng deliberately made a big movement when he went downstairs. Wen Niannan heard the sound and looked up, and the smile at the corner of his mouth gradually disappeared.

Gu Yansheng pulled the chair away and sat on the other side of the table. He looked at the food on the table, then raised his eyes and curled his eyes to Wen Niannan. When he saw the somewhat red and swollen eyes, he gave a hand.

Wen Niannan noticed that Gu Yansheng was looking at him, and his head lowered lower. He didn't want him to see his eyes.

"If you lower your head, you will be in the bowl. It's not the first time you meet, and you are afraid that others will not see it. Who will show you this false gesture?"

With a snap, the irritable Gu Yansheng threw his chopsticks up and left. , Leaving Wen Niannan stunned in place.

Gu Yansheng didn't know why he was angry when he saw Wen Niannan unwilling to look at him, and went to the company with a gloomy face.

When the employees of the company saw their CEO exuding a terrifying aura that no one would get close to, they were so frightened that they backed down for fear of being used as a punching bag.

They naturally guessed that it was because of the online video, and Shen Luoan did not come to the company these days.

Gu Yansheng loosened his tie on the office chair, turned on the computer to deal with the company's affairs, looked at it distractedly for a while and then turned off the computer annoyingly.

The office door was suddenly pushed open. Gu Yansheng thought it was the secretary Xiao Li, so he opened his mouth to scold him, but when he looked up, he saw Zhou Yuanfeng.

Zhou Yuanfeng walked in with a cold face, and slapped a palm on the table and sternly said: "Gu Yansheng, you are crazy, are you? The online video you deliberately indulge it and leave it alone, do you have to make such a big noise to force your mother to agree to your divorce? Have you ever considered the consequences of doing this? Your mother pays most attention to the image of the company. If she finds out about this online, you will be over."

It's crazy, obviously it can be directly on the first day of the video. Just remove it. I usually do the same for the videos and photos I get. This time I didn't care about it and even pushed it to make it worse.

"I didn't intend to hide her. This marriage was made by her arbitrarily and regardless of my wishes. She didn't know how deep she was in the back of the well-behaved and sensible person. I just wanted her to see it. She was wrong!"

"Deeply? Are you talking about Niannan?" Zhou Yuanfeng looked at him blankly when he heard what Gu Yansheng said.

"Wen Niannan is not the kind of person you think, but a person with a simple and sensitive mind. You are always very accurate when looking at people in the company. Why can't you tell who is good and who is evil now?"

Gu Yansheng saw his friend speak for Wen Niannan , I was very disdainful, and sneered: "Innocence? Again, you are all deceived by Wen Niannan's appearance, all of you only know to protect him and say that he is good, let me contact him, what Wen Niannan did I've seen all the vicious things with my own eyes. He hurts the most important person to me!"

Zhou Yuanfeng knew that Gu Yansheng now remembered the fact that Niannan accused Shen Luoan of plagiarism at the birthday party and felt that he loved it. People are wronged because of him.

"I've concealed this matter for you. Your mother doesn't know about it for the time being in Country F. You'd better solve the matter before your mother knows about it, otherwise I won't even be able to help you."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Gu Yansheng with hatred of iron and steel, then turned angrily and left, making a loud noise when the door closed.

Gu Yansheng slammed a fist on the table angrily: "Damn!"